Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ecu is dead  (Read 3317 times)
tao13

« on: March 20, 2019, 02:02:50 PM »

Hi all.
I tried to wrote a file on my car directly on obd(i made this 200 times in the past and works ok). Operation died at 38%. I tried again and died at 34%.
I removed the ecu and tried to write the file on the bench in bootmode (i made this from 20-30 times in the past and works ok).
I can not enter in boot mode.
I tried to read the eeprom with me7 eeprom tool but can not intialising the connection.
Any sugesstion and help please?
Many thanks in advance!
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 03:13:41 AM »

Hi all.
I tried to wrote a file on my car directly on obd(i made this 200 times in the past and works ok). Operation died at 38%. I tried again and died at 34%.
I removed the ecu and tried to write the file on the bench in bootmode (i made this from 20-30 times in the past and works ok).
I can not enter in boot mode.
I tried to read the eeprom with me7 eeprom tool but can not intialising the connection.
Any sugesstion and help please?
Many thanks in advance!

Since you are missing a lot of info only a graduate of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be able to help you properly....
tao13

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 04:26:11 AM »

maybe my english is not so good for you or your mind is small
gt-innovation

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 09:33:36 AM »

You are asking for help without any information like what ecu ? what car ? what tool? and then you are being arrogant about it ... well good luck getting any help with this attitude and definetly nothing will come from my side as well.....

As for who has the small mind i can easily assure you that it is the one that bricked his ecu for X reason...
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 09:36:37 AM »

if it was working, and isn't any more, and you're sure you are not screwing up the bootmode sequence, and nothing else has changed (PS still good, bench cable doesn't have loose connections, etc) then yes, you bricked your ecu.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tao13

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 10:02:38 AM »

Thanks NYET
The cable is ok , boot sequence is ok , because is not the firts time when i make this , all things are ok.
The initialisation conection can not work
The ecu had only 10mA consumption and when i put it in bootmode it consum 650mA.
I think some source of 5v maybe are broken or some pin on the board is unsoldered.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: