Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for Audi TT 2-step, popcorn, etc  (Read 289 times)
Dicktator

« on: April 21, 2019, 10:00:31 PM »

Hey lads

Tried doing it myself, no avail so I'm looking for someone smarter than me to edit my factory file to include 2-step, popcorn, gargle and the whole shabang. I'm not looking for a tune at the moment since I'll be going big turbo this summer so it can wait until then. I'm just looking for some noise, please don't judge. Also this is not a plea for freebies. Name your price, I'll be happy to pay. Engine is AJQ.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:03:38 PM by Dicktator » Logged
Marty

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 04:53:15 AM »

Same shit all the time from the noobs. "Hi first post, haven't contributed shit to the community and asking for free handouts because I'm too lazy and/or stupid to take the time and figure it out on my own. Someone do I for me". Lol good luck

Dicktator

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:35:05 AM »

Same shit all the time from the noobs. "Hi first post, haven't contributed shit to the community and asking for free handouts because I'm too lazy and/or stupid to take the time and figure it out on my own. Someone do I for me". Lol good luck

How about you go back to school and learn how to properly read. Already done that? Go visit a psychiatrist and see about that attention deficit issue you have there. Then go back and read my post where I said the following, crystal clear, in a very polite, direct and unbroken English.

- Please don't judge
- This is not a plea for freebies
- I'll be happy to pay

Okay? Okay.
Marty

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 04:32:39 AM »

How about you go back to school and learn how to properly read. Already done that? Go visit a psychiatrist and see about that attention deficit issue you have there. Then go back and read my post where I said the following, crystal clear, in a very polite, direct and unbroken English.

- Please don't judge
- This is not a plea for freebies
- I'll be happy to pay

Okay? Okay.
suck a dick bud you aint getting shit

Dicktator

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 07:08:36 AM »

suck a dick bud you aint getting shit

Son... Just don't. I'm not here for you.

With that out of the way, my original file is 8N0906018A. I have it and another copy with the semi-working launch control, in case it's helpful to anyone.
fukenbroken

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 07:35:40 AM »

Pointless if you're planning bigturbo
Swap to wideband ecu first
Dicktator

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 07:40:31 AM »

Pointless if you're planning bigturbo
Swap to wideband ecu first

Thanks for being constructive, man. I know it's a pointless expense, I just want to have fun with this turbo till I gather some cash for a new one. I'll not be wanting to risk frying a brand new turbo with a 2-step so now's my only chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: