Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best wat to study and learn new ECU  (Read 1781 times)
Khendal

« on: April 15, 2019, 03:18:30 PM »

Hello guys, little question, maybe could be help other guys.  Smiley

I saw in every forums, that there aren’t usefull thread about "howto" new ecu, tips and tricks or some talk in depth… i have noticed that all guru of our days … some years ago were around to ask and ask and ask info how to start and asked help, they have found people to talk and study together. now they don't say more than a grain of sand  Sad

But anyway… let’s go ahead.

My question is simple : how is the best way to study and learn a new ECU?  Roll Eyes Huh

I don’t believe everyone here have read 1500-3000-9000 or 27194(simos 18) pages of FR …it’s impossible.
So there’s a way to follow? For example in each ecu always read same MODULES, buying books or i don’t know, should be something interested.

Maybe start an howto thread where speak about how ecu works, how ecu thinks, difference between some old and new ecu... not all people speak english or german so...also explain things in other way help peoples to understand better.

This one is a vag forum ... a lot of info about me7.1-7.5 , some info about med9.1 ... but 0 about the next level ... med17.x and last simos. Same things for Automatic gearbox... a good thread about dq250... but we can do more i think.

What do you think about this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: