Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.8t AGU M3.8.3 Is there neat method for Calibrating the N75 duty cycle map?  (Read 2769 times)
airhaddock

I have an AGU with K03s turbo.  I'm nearly there in achieving a WOT flat torque torque (load 9.4ms) between around 2800 and 5000rpm.  I have been logging block 25 and observing the requested load and actual together with the N75 duty cycle and making small adjustments to the N75 duty cycle map.  The process is quite iterative and even after a few flashes I still have a slight wobble in the boost pressure.

I noticed there is an intake air temperature correction map for N75 which I have been taking into account when specifying my N75 values.  When I review my logs if I see the actual approximately equal to the specified load I figure that the N75 value at that point must be about right.

Does anyone have any advice on how to properly calibrate the N75 map?

The engine is in a MK2 Golf which I use daily hence so I'm trying to make it as drivable as possible.
ulek3pl

I personaly make 4th gear pull from 1,5k rpm to redline on highway and make log. On high gear ecu manage to get correct level of n75 duty cycle. Then all what u need to do is move your value of duty cycle and rpm from log to proper cell in maps and add to this 2-3% to more agresive reaction.
airhaddock

Thank you, how do you take into account the air temperature correction.  Do you log intake temperature and manually apply the correction factor to your entries?   
ulek3pl

i never need to mes with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: