Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Immo III ecu swap  (Read 7684 times)
0h4TTquattro

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 05:10:01 AM »

Paypal sides with the buyer 90 percent of the time and can even be taken advantage of. I rarely have problems.

I think I was wrong about the new code I guess its normal for immo defeat, but we never agreed on an immo defeat. He just had me pay for that as there was no clone option on the site.

The company reflect tuning has amazing feedback.  I think I asked too many questions. I also asked to cancel the order because he said he was leaving for two weeks, but he got it done.
I did ask him for help reading logs and offered to pay. He just suggested I find someone local to fix it, to which i replied theres a ton of inbred half wits in the area i live now.  Maybe hes an inbred and I hit a sore spot.
  Id never fuck with someones car then be sarcastic to top it off.  The internet allows cowards to get away with shit like this. 

I didnt think it would be worth it buying the cable and doing this myself but this has been a disaster.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: