Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: R32 Turbo Mk5 Me 7.1.1 Throttleplate Problem at full load  (Read 8637 times)
Kompiesto

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 12:47:18 PM »

Because alot of persons had same situation and found solutions by self without any help and know how much work sometimes is needed. We can give you only right road. You can pay for it and don't understand what You do. Alot of persons on this forum can do patch for you but is needed alot of another map scaling for new load.
Blazius

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 01:14:46 PM »

Because alot of persons had same situation and found solutions by self without any help and know how much work sometimes is needed. We can give you only right road. You can pay for it and don't understand what You do. Alot of persons on this forum can do patch for you but is needed alot of another map scaling for new load.

Fun fact I actually did find the one of the load hard limits exclusive to NA, but when patched DBW throttle monitoring error came up and didnt let me start the car Smiley I just went back to dbc mode for now.

Anyway if OP wants to retain 1;1 functionality then he needs to underscale maf or patch req load.
gt-innovation

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 02:04:07 AM »

Either it was the wrong bytes or your cksum just failed...
Blazius

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 04:00:18 AM »

Either it was the wrong bytes or your cksum just failed...

Prolly wrong bytes as in  there are multiple caps , and havent found them all.
Kompiesto

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 10:54:48 PM »

I dont know what ecu You have, but if is st10 You must do checksum of flash and mcu or switch off checksum in mcu/flash.
_nameless

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2019, 07:24:34 AM »

Fun fact I actually did find the one of the load hard limits exclusive to NA, but when patched DBW throttle monitoring error came up and didnt let me start the car Smiley I just went back to dbc mode for now.

Anyway if OP wants to retain 1;1 functionality then he needs to underscale maf or patch req load.
send me your file ill find the other one. you need to set both to a matching value

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Blazius

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2019, 03:39:37 PM »

send me your file ill find the other one. you need to set both to a matching value

you have my file many times Cheesy Btw, i found some more caps with the help of rogerious and IDA, was about to test them but for now undergoing some hardware changes so cant Tongue

Thanks!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: