Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: b5 s4 failing flash  (Read 8314 times)
dilly

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 12:36:10 AM »

No. You can't flash over it unless you desolder and put in a normal flash.

You should have started with looking at the ECU first before doing anything.

sorry idk if i forgot to mention i found an A-box in the trunk with a normal flash. the a box i found is the one i put the stage 1 file on for the mean time.
h box with apr chip is out of the car and no longer in use. car didn't run well with it so i am just going to get rid of it.
prj

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2019, 12:39:25 AM »

The hell you are on about ? I said use a flash or anything that has the most support aka damos etc available.
No, he asked which box a.k.a which hardware he should buy.
To which you replied "which has most support available" - because you had no idea until now, that all ME7.1 with the same chip inside are crossflashable.
God you're stupid and loud. The first part is OK, the 2nd part gets on my nerves.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Blazius

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2019, 03:44:54 AM »

No, he asked which box a.k.a which hardware he should buy.
To which you replied "which has most support available" - because you had no idea until now, that all ME7.1 with the same chip inside are crossflashable.
God you're stupid and loud. The first part is OK, the 2nd part gets on my nerves.

Why do you think I didnt know I didnt know me7.1s are crossflashable? It is stated multiple times in the s4wiki too, that you can crossflash them and recode and you are good to go.

Why is it so hard to understand what I meant, he understood me perfectly, only you didnt, because you seem to have hardon for me or something.
It is a fact that you cannot post straight help without adding a bit of an attitude to it, its bloody annoying.

Also what 2nd part you talking about ? Somebody calling you out on your bullcrap? Multiple people think the same way, they just wont post it cause reasons. I wont, I am not the person to go around "hiding" things, If i say these things , they are said because I feel like so.

or is this hidden attitude coming from the fact that I didnt use your services to "patch" my "load" on my project? Honestly I dont know.

Anyway, what you or I said is irrelevant , since OP didnt even check if he's running a stock ecu / chip or not.

edit: actually, you seem to have helped some guys in that edc17 thread without an attitude. Nice job.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 03:47:43 AM by Blazius » Logged
prj

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 05:27:04 AM »

Just so you understand.
You are no one to tell me anything.
Your "contribution" on here is mostly useless postcount bolstering. You have something to say about everything, especially things you have absolutely no clue about.

Sifting through this place becomes harder and harder with spammers like you.

IDGAF what you or some other monkey thinks about me. I do care when people post BS on a technical forum.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Blazius

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2019, 12:19:57 PM »

Just so you understand.
You are no one to tell me anything.
Your "contribution" on here is mostly useless postcount bolstering. You have something to say about everything, especially things you have absolutely no clue about.

Sifting through this place becomes harder and harder with spammers like you.

IDGAF what you or some other monkey thinks about me. I do care when people post BS on a technical forum.

See this is exactly the issue with you. Sure you have contributed to this forum , but doesnt make you a god, are you that egoistical to understand that? You contribute to this forum because you want to, not to bring up later, "look how much I helped guys"...

I dont even care about my postcounts lmao, where the fuck did I bolster about it. about 200-300 of my posts are for my own threads and stuff. The fact that you even bring that up is astonishing , says a lot.

Back to thread , what Ive said most definetly applies. OP understood, you didnt. and its not bullshit.

Back to you, honestly mate, I would take 100 Marty's , nyets , or 360strev's and others over you and your contributions. Also you can probably never come close to Daz ( RIP) , I can only read his posts , but you will never be able to come anywhere close to him, even if you did contribute more in programming software or other stuff.I am not saying you want to, I am just saying , because you seem to think you are the most useful, and "helpful" member of this board  Roll Eyes

jesus ...

Whatever , I am done, reset with you honestly.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 01:16:11 PM by Blazius » Logged
IamwhoIam

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 02:23:42 AM »

I need more popcorn

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Blazius

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 04:11:44 AM »

I need more popcorn

Nah Im done Cheesy I wonder what OP is doing now that he found out he doesnt even have a stock ecu.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:35:02 AM by Blazius » Logged
dilly

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 07:04:14 PM »

Nah Im done Cheesy I wonder what OP is doing now that he found out he doesnt even have a stock ecu.
that modded ecu is now sitting next to me on my desk lol
the stock spare i found is now in the car doing its thing

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: