Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8N0906018AE dtc;EVAP;SAI delete  (Read 3712 times)
Mollerdiagnostik

« on: June 06, 2019, 01:19:59 AM »

Hello to all.

Trying to work out simple stuff like DTC removal/forced readiness for my 1.8T (8N0906018AE, ME7.5, 1.8T 2250HP). I have fitted the audi TT APX engine to Vw bora 4 motion and i will use the car off road only( on the track).
I have removed EVAP Purge Valve (N80);Secondary Air Pump Relay (J299);Secondary Air Injection Solenoid Valve (N112).
I have the original bin if that helps, and also wit the help of the friend i have managed to delete the faults. But according to forum rules i can not post modified files.
My main problem is that after the fault codes removal from the sw i have not completed the Readiness and the lambda control is in open loop: 
NUmber of DTCs store:0--Mil status OFF
Misfire monitoring:not installed
Fuel System: Not installed
Comprehensive components: Passed
catalyst monitoring: Failed or incomplete
Heated catalyst monitoring: not installed
Evaporative system monitoring: Not installed
Secondary air system monitoring: Failed or incomplete
A/C system refrigerant monitoring: not installed
oxygen sensor monitoring: Passed
Oxygen sensor heater monitoring: Passed
Exhaust gas re-circulation: Not installed

My problem is that lambda control is not working. I have a fault under obd: fuel system status: open loop due to system faults detected.
Although my lambda is working. I can see changes in lambda sensor voltage if i press accelerator. I am a afraid i could damage the engine if the lambda control is not working ? Or not ?

Can anyone please help me ? Or point out what i have done wrong in the sw ?

_nameless

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 04:02:22 AM »

Read the s4 wiki. Find the bits you need to modify and change them. Find a map pack for your file to load into Winols or tunerpro to define the locations in your map. After you modded your file update the checksums and flash it to the ecu.  Not that hard

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 08:49:55 AM »

My main problem is that after the fault codes removal from the sw

What maps did you change? Be specific.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Aardschok

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 11:37:37 AM »

APX has no post-cat sensor, I'm not sure it does cat monitoring? I've long since converted and can't remember
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: