Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Greetings fellow Ecu moddders  (Read 2770 times)
Auriaka

« on: June 16, 2019, 12:00:52 PM »

Hey, from Idaho in the United states here. have done alot of Mustang ecu tuning and messing with subaru tactrix stuff.

have a 2001 Audi A4 1.8T and a 2002.5 GTI vr6 I want to learn to do some ecu stuff on. Have been reading the beginning guides and soaking up the information.

Figured I would say a hey all and hopefully can learn enough to start adding back into the community here.

Blazius

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 01:08:14 PM »

Hi!
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 03:06:48 PM »

Hey, from Idaho in the United states here. have done alot of Mustang ecu tuning and messing with subaru tactrix stuff.

have a 2001 Audi A4 1.8T and a 2002.5 GTI vr6 I want to learn to do some ecu stuff on. Have been reading the beginning guides and soaking up the information.

Figured I would say a hey all and hopefully can learn enough to start adding back into the community here.

What up? For the 2001 awm you can search the forum for definition files by Rob.propane je has a good map pack to start with. Not too much pubic for the vr but if you know what maps you're looking for I can aid in finding addresses for you. Good luck in your quest for vag

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Auriaka

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 08:58:00 PM »

Marty, Understand this is a bit of an old post at this point. I have been working on assembling the definition file after a bout of fighting Maestro 7 and shit canning it.

I assembled the mappacks that I could find and have made an XDF and added to it using others as a reference so far by way of comparison. I cannot find the Wdkugn However. 4b0906018CH ecu. software 360101. I posted the XDF that I have made so far in the ECU definitions section and have been updating it to try to make it easier for someone else down the road.

Would love the help in finding this elusive table/scalar. I have uploaded what I have so far on here as well.

Sorry for the delay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: