Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone knows what these maps are ?  (Read 2669 times)
Blazius

« on: June 19, 2019, 12:52:45 PM »

Title. Are these SOI maps or something lol? There are 8 of them in total. They are slightly different to eachother in some areas.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 11:11:25 AM »

post the file rather?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 12:15:05 PM »

post the file rather?

I mean sure, but why would that help, unless you dissassemble it, and I dont think many people would do that for me Tongue

also if you havent read my other posts its an 1.8 not a T.( well it is now I suppose but thats beside the point Cheesy) None of the 1.8t ecus have these, well atleast in the same relative location.
Blazius

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 01:06:30 PM »

BUMP? Shocked
IamwhoIam

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »

Duh, I don't need to disassemble them, I just have a ton more experience than you do.

14E23 KFKHFM
14F05 KFPU Pulsations - Kennfeld
14FE7 KFPUKL1 Pulsations - Kennfeld
etc etc

As per an NA ME7 FR:

The pulsation map is used to compensate pulsation errors of the
HFM; it is not intended to correct errors in the reverse flow range.
Definition of pulsation range:
Voltage oszillation of air mass sensor HFM < 0.5V
Definition of reverse range:
Voltage of air mass sensor HFM < 1.0
Adaptation of the pulsation map:
- Definition of the pulsation range; poss. distribution of interpolation points of the pulsation map for better coverage of the
pulsation range
In fuel systems without constant differencial pressure upstream of the injection valve (e.g. RLFS), i.e. where the pressure
regulator does not operate against the intake manifold pressure as a reference pressure, this must be specially guaranteed for
application of the pulsation map (connection of the pressure regulator to the intake manifold).
If this is not possible for technical reasons, the varying pressure differential upstream of the injection valve must be taken
into account beforehand in a correction map (see note on RLFS systems).

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 09:34:37 AM »

Duh, I don't need to disassemble them, I just have a ton more experience than you do.

14E23 KFKHFM
14F05 KFPU Pulsations - Kennfeld
14FE7 KFPUKL1 Pulsations - Kennfeld
etc etc

As per an NA ME7 FR:

The pulsation map is used to compensate pulsation errors of the
HFM; it is not intended to correct errors in the reverse flow range.
Definition of pulsation range:
Voltage oszillation of air mass sensor HFM < 0.5V
Definition of reverse range:
Voltage of air mass sensor HFM < 1.0
Adaptation of the pulsation map:
- Definition of the pulsation range; poss. distribution of interpolation points of the pulsation map for better coverage of the
pulsation range
In fuel systems without constant differencial pressure upstream of the injection valve (e.g. RLFS), i.e. where the pressure
regulator does not operate against the intake manifold pressure as a reference pressure, this must be specially guaranteed for
application of the pulsation map (connection of the pressure regulator to the intake manifold).
If this is not possible for technical reasons, the varying pressure differential upstream of the injection valve must be taken
into account beforehand in a correction map (see note on RLFS systems).

snip

EDIT:

Never mind.. Ive completly missread. I defined KFPU  back when i was starting out finding maps a, but I didnt save the bin as I started from fresh and discarded the WIP project. I completely forgot about it, thanks.

Btw I dont fully understand the purpose of this map. The FPR on car gets its pressure from the manifold.. Does it not get the pressure in the Alfa romeo that FR was made for ?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 02:33:36 PM by Blazius » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: