Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED9 negative boost deviation at high rpm's  (Read 2570 times)
mistertt2018

« on: July 06, 2019, 06:36:29 AM »

Hello,

I'm struggeling with negativ boost deviation at higher rpm's (see attachment). My setup is a brand new K04-64 turbo on an 2.0 TFSI, followed by a 200cpi 3inch downpipe.

I use the original Audi intake (filter inside the engine cover) with a Pipercross filter and also the original exhaust. Should look OEM - you know for what  Cool

Any one an idea, if this could be a software problem, or and Intake/exhaust limiting issue?
Also my N75 ducty cycle could raise a little faster to compensate - in my opinion.

I'm glad for any help/hint.

Thanks and best regards,
mistertt
Beaviz

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 04:07:13 AM »

Since you are not hitting the duty cycle limit, I would suggest that you start adjusting KFLDIMX
mistertt2018

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 05:21:39 AM »

Dear Beaviz,

yes I also think, that it shall raise a little bit faster. I'm a bit afraid of adjusting the KFLDIMX - cause it took me hours to get the nasty overshoots (at spool up) under control  Wink
But yeah - maybe I've to spent some more time on this map Grin

One question - is it possible that there is also some potential in the KFLDRL (N75 linearisation map)? I copied this one from the ED35 which is also an EA113 with K04. Unfortunately I've no suitable damos/ols/kp for a CDL engine to have a look for the KFLDRL there ...

Thanks and best regards,
mistertt
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:57:07 AM »

Dear Beaviz,

yes I also think, that it shall raise a little bit faster. I'm a bit afraid of adjusting the KFLDIMX - cause it took me hours to get the nasty overshoots (at spool up) under control  Wink
But yeah - maybe I've to spent some more time on this map Grin

One question - is it possible that there is also some potential in the KFLDRL (N75 linearisation map)? I copied this one from the ED35 which is also an EA113 with K04. Unfortunately I've no suitable damos/ols/kp for a CDL engine to have a look for the KFLDRL there ...

Thanks and best regards,
mistertt

1) he's suggesting changing KFLDIMX up top, not during spool
2) DRL will move dc around entirely, that is its purpose.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
mistertt2018

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 11:37:11 PM »

Dear nyet,

I'll give it a try this evening - just raising the KFLDIMX in the higher rpm range.  Hope that the overshoot at spool up (e.g. accelerating at 5000rpm ) won't come back.

Thx and best regrads,
mistertt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: