Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help for Sharan 1.8T 06A906032GT map research  (Read 3221 times)
Syloubusa

« on: July 15, 2019, 03:37:50 PM »

Dear all,

A friend of mine removed his SAI on his Sharan 1.8T, so he had few DTC which appears.

By reading this forum (and S4wiki) I managed to find ESKONF which allow me to remove DTC 17808 (P1400) and DTC 17584 (P1176).

Unfortunately there is still 1 DTC 16792 (P0408) which remains.

I have found that CDSLS, CWKONABG, MSLUB and MSLBAS could help me to remove it.

I'm currently using the MAP definition linked which look like to my file but after many hours spent I cannot find the MAP mentioned above.

Could someone give me some help?

Giving me the adress will be nice but also explaining me how to find them would be better.

I'm using search fonction within Wi**ls, connecting view, text, 2D but It is really impossible to find....

Thank in advance to people who will answer.

Regards.

Sylou  Smiley
gremlin

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 05:24:49 PM »

Compare your file with stock file Euro2 version of AWC-engine.
This version is without SLS-system, cat diagnose and MIL is deactivated.
You will easy see the difference.
Or simple do nothing and use direct this HB-version instead yors GT.
This trick was checked many times  Wink.
Syloubusa

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 11:54:58 PM »

Hi Gremlin,

Thank you very much for your fast answer, I will test it as son as possible and I'll keep you informed!  Smiley

I will not use this HB version instead of the GT version because I would always prefer to keep original modified file than another file because it is too easy and it will not help me to understand  Smiley

Syloubusa

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 02:22:58 PM »

As promised I will keep you informed.

I have compared both files and indeed they are very similare! I have tried to understand all the differences by marking them and then trying to matching these differences with the map definition. Not so easy.... Roll Eyes

I have sent a Version 5 and 6 to my friend in order to find step by step the right parameter to change. Unfortunately he loose patience and wanted to delete the MIL and DtC in order to pass his technical inspection.... Sad

I had no choice to send him the HB file and the result was OK, no MIL and no DTC anymore  Cheesy

So I think my research will finish here with this 1.8T ME7.5 project but I will have much more time with my other friend 1.8T ME3.8 swap into the golf MK3  Grin

Again thank you so much Gremlin  Smiley
adam-

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 12:17:02 AM »

PM me to remind me to do this (I have a memory like a fish) and I'll do it tonight.  The other half is away out for a meal so I'll be bored!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: