Pages: [1]
Author Topic: complete noob  (Read 3373 times)
luckettaj

« on: July 25, 2019, 11:50:06 PM »

Is their anyone that can point me in the direction of a video or how to for these xdf mapsfor a awm b6 a4 ? any table i have looked at x and y have no real meaning and randomly placed zeros. requested lambda makes no sense just a bunch of non sense values.  ill try this for like two weeks and wire an aem box on it and send the rods packing south pleae help lol
vwaudiguy

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 11:51:51 PM »

Doesn't sound like the binary and xdf are a match.

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
luckettaj

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 12:15:56 AM »

I have tried downloading a couple xdf files just to open and look at them and they all seem to be about the same, possibly I don’t have something configured correctly? I would like to get a good idea at what I’m even looking at prior to flashing anything. Nothing seems to come up rpm vs mbar or kpa vs  tps anything like that would help me grasp this, no maf and load vs rpm would make this reallllll easy
adam-

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 01:28:27 AM »

You need to use a matching flash and XDF to understand the values.  They all make perfect sense if it's aligned properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 08:20:08 AM »

The part number of the bin and xdf have to match. You didn't bother posting either so I assume you are literally picking random xdfs. That isn't going to work.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
adam-

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 09:05:21 AM »

Think there's an echo in here.
luckettaj

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 10:21:45 AM »

I will post the part number when I get to the shop, I was just looking at posted xdf files to make sense of them so I didn’t really have anything to match it to
luckettaj

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 11:55:18 AM »

bosch hardware number:0261207939
bosch software number:1037366883
vw software number:8e0909518af 0003
system type number: 1.8l r4/5vt    g

so if anyone could link me to a definition for that or link me to how or what i need to do i can try to figure it out,i just end up doing this stuff late at night and dont retain much of it

Also another issue last night i decided to clean the injectors because i have noticed a small misfire after its sitting then it clears up, removed them ultrasonic cleaned them then went to flow them in my bench and one leaked terribly bad, so i searched the house for another set of stock injectors and couldnt find any the smallest set i had were a set of older bosch ev1 630's it was that or id1300-id2000's. so it now has 630's in it because europarts are impossible to find in rural ohio (also stuck with this option because the new jeep is in the body shop and the tdi is very much out of commission with i believe two bent rods)

so any help would be greatly appreciated
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 01:52:13 PM »

Did you google for "8e0909518af XDF" yet?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
luckettaj

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 02:35:00 PM »

I get a bunch of print pages and one file that i can download that i open the map and its the same randomly placed x and y numbers, good chance im actually just retarded at this point
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: