Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I should know this.. but I've never tried it lol.. Audi ME7.5 ECU to replace VW.  (Read 3794 times)
royce5950

Buddy needs an ECU for a wideband conversion, I have a wideband ME7.5 ECU upstairs but it's from an Audi 1.8T and he has a jetta.. Other than the metal body of the ECU being slightly different, will an Audi ME7.5 ECU work in his jetta as long as I disable immo on eeprom and write a tune with a base file compatible with his jetta? He has an 01 jetta with narrowband 032CL ecu, he wants 2-step and anti-lag (who the fuck doesn't lately.. It's getting so played out.. Holy shit..) So I told him to do a wideband conversion on his harness and I'd supply him with an ECU.. I'm thinking once he has the harness and wideband o2 sensor installed I would provide him with this ECU I have and then flash a 032DL file onto in (for AWW engine) and all should be well..

Does this all sound like it will work? Thank you.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

There is no ecu for audi or vw
You should identify its by hw sw etc
_nameless

Buddy needs an ECU for a wideband conversion, I have a wideband ME7.5 ECU upstairs but it's from an Audi 1.8T and he has a jetta.. Other than the metal body of the ECU being slightly different, will an Audi ME7.5 ECU work in his jetta as long as I disable immo on eeprom and write a tune with a base file compatible with his jetta? He has an 01 jetta with narrowband 032CL ecu, he wants 2-step and anti-lag (who the fuck doesn't lately.. It's getting so played out.. Holy shit..) So I told him to do a wideband conversion on his harness and I'd supply him with an ECU.. I'm thinking once he has the harness and wideband o2 sensor installed I would provide him with this ECU I have and then flash a 032DL file onto in (for AWW engine) and all should be well..

Does this all sound like it will work? Thank you.

Umm... You know you can add 2 step to the cl file fwiw. To do the wideband conversion you need to install a lsu4.2 wideband sensor and run the 2 extra wires to the ecu. Delete vvt in project configuration, and in eskonf. Cool over mad offset table as the sensor element isn't the same. Copy over all the boost control maps as they are not the same and also the injector data

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bororobbo

You will need to add in the 02 sensor to the drivers loom with 2 extra wires, a wideband MAF, unplug pin 62 I think as this is the fan control on narrowband and egt power on wideband or your fans will go mental.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

nyet
Administrator

You know you can add 2 step to the cl file fwiw.

Please don't recommend this to people who can't ASM, the NLS/LC thread is already enough of a shitshow.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

Wideband MAF dafak? He can just add wideband + 2 wires , sensor and copy paste all his maps from old software if keeping setup ?
_nameless

Wideband MAF dafak? He can just add wideband + 2 wires , sensor and copy paste all his maps from old software if keeping setup ?
They are a different part number and the offsets need to be ported or it's like 10-12% off

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bororobbo

Thanks for that reply Marty. Sorry I'm really busy. Yes blazius, I've already done the wideband conversion on 2 of my own cars and even swapping the values over it doesn't run as good as just swapping the maf, fuck knows why lol maybe it's just me? (I tried numerous narrowband mafs and changes to the file) wideband maf worked the best

Blazius

Thanks for that reply Marty. Sorry I'm really busy. Yes blazius, I've already done the wideband conversion on 2 of my own cars and even swapping the values over it doesn't run as good as just swapping the maf, fuck knows why lol maybe it's just me? (I tried numerous narrowband mafs and changes to the file) wideband maf worked the best

Cause probably the housing and the element is not the same( if you only swapped the element not the housing)
_nameless

Cause probably the housing and the element is not the same( if you only swapped the element not the housing)
housing is the same element is a different part number

bororobbo

All the mafs I swapped out were complete mafs, never bothered removing elements

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: