Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 5260 times)
theblacksmith

« on: February 18, 2012, 10:12:21 PM »

Hi Nefmoto!

I'm a long time lurker first time poster...I just feel the need to say a BIG Thank you to those who started this initiative. I've given this whole tuning thing a close look over the last week(Mostly here and some google) and have decided to stick with it. I plan on tuning my '01 S4 (wimpy stage 2), to it's conservative max. I would also like to add some features like launch control and no lift shift. Nothing fancy, just fast. My goal is to learn enough Me7  to be proficient.

My progress so far (this week) has yielded a bench harness, reading and writing of my 'experimental ECU', and successfully opening bin. files in Tunerpro. Tony@Nefmoto, I can only say thank you! Now on to the FUN part called 'reverse enginneering'... Will I EVER be able to figure all this out?

I'm poring over my newly acquired copy of the 'funks' and things seem to be coming together. However, I still have lots of questions which I won't bore you with right now.

I look forward to getting to know some of you, and especially the chance to nurture, share, and exchange ideas with the feeling of a common goal.

Tune On!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: