Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 斯柯达明锐 OBD 接口 获取5053 的CAN 数据,不知如何解析?  (Read 7558 times)
ygb2015

斯柯达明锐 OBD 接口 获取5053 的CAN 数据,不知如何解析?
相关协议不知如何解析?是否有大众通信协议 相关应用层表示解析呢?请求高手

Skoda Octavia OBD interface for the 5053 CAN data, I do not know how to parse?
The relevant agreements do not know how to resolve? Whether there is a mass communication protocol application layer means that the resolution? Request expert

I come from China, now study the Volkswagen with OBD.KWP2000 protocol analysis VCDS5053 CAN data, and data analysis applications.But do not know the meaning of application data, can not find the related Volkswagen original agreement, can not understand the application data is.Whether the public of the original communication protocol?If it is not where there is relevant information, request to know the older generation to inform, be grateful!Thank you very much!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:15:12 PM by ygb2015 » Logged
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

The people on this forum may be able to help you out, but English is the dominant language on this site.

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
ygb2015

I come from China, now study the Volkswagen with OBD.KWP2000 protocol, analysis VCDS5053 CAN data can be analyzed to get the application data (yellow zone data).But do not know the meaning of application data, can not find the related Volkswagen original agreement, can not understand the application data is.Whether the public of the original communication protocol?If it is not where there is relevant information, request to know the older generation to inform, be grateful!Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: