Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Rate my tune. Lack of performance  (Read 12278 times)
prj

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2019, 02:19:48 PM »

Pretty sure this guy is trying to edit a previous commercial tune if he doesn't even know how boost works.

AFAIK posting commercial tunes is against the rules here.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2019, 02:52:13 PM »

It is.Im wondering from where is this map ? Its very different from what i want.
Edit: Maybe i should change KFMIRL map ?

you should ditch the tune you copied from somewhere and start from scratch from a stock file.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marto7

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2019, 04:09:31 PM »

I didnt copied the tune.Its not made by me and thats not a secret.A friend of my friend made a tune for me, after i changed turbo, injectors and other hardware stuff (before  1 year), but he tell me that he cant do anything more and its maximum.From 2-3 weeks im learning these stuffs.Want to fix it by myself, and thats why i make small steps and do it map by map, not a lot of changes for now, but im trying.Changing something, then make logs and trying to find out what can be done better.Last tune with the bad boost request was my fault.On LDRXN i didnt changed last two columns. Today i fixed this + found Me7 Wizzard.With that tool i fixed KFMIRL, KFMIOP and LDRXN map.Wow i like driving another car with that changes.Better responce and power on low rpm now. I will think about next step. Soon i think to calibrate my Wastegate with LDRPID Tool when i found which maps i need to change and take logs.
marto7

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2019, 05:12:55 AM »

So i decided to go alone from the Original File and leave that messy tune. Started with MLHFM, KFKHFM, KRKTE, LAMFA, Temin, Teminva, FKKVS, KFB. I will check how is the fuel now and proceed with - KFMIOP, KFMIRL, LDRXN, KFZWOP/2. Any recomendation and advices ?
@nyet Should i post here on progress or start a new Topic ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2019, 09:10:56 AM »

Keep it here, please Smiley

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marto7

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2019, 01:35:02 PM »

Today made the fueling tune with Maf scaling.Most of the maps are copied from previous tune because the car followed, what ecu requested. Sometimes i have bad cold start but dont know from what.STFT and LTFT are lower than 5%. I did some logs and fuelling looks good(Now it was richer for safety, will correct later), so now i will go next to KFMIRL, KFMIOPS and KFLDHBN. Now i have some questions:
- When i compare now i see on the old tune KFLDHBN was 3.98 everywhere, so i thing it were like that to disable it and use only LDRXN map for controlling load. Am i right and is this a good idea to make it like that on the new tune ?
- Can i make TABGBTS to 1200 so i can use only Lamfa map ? Or make it 950 for example and use a little bit richer KFLBTS ?
- Do i need to change KFZWOP/2 maps. On the last tune I see that KFZWOP and 2 are exactly like on original tune.

Thanks
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2019, 02:59:15 PM »

- When i compare now i see on the old tune KFLDHBN was 3.98 everywhere, so i thing it were like that to disable it and use only LDRXN map for controlling load. Am i right and is this a good idea to make it like that on the new tune ?
You can set things up any way you want; limit boost by PR or by load request. Up to you depending on goal

- Can i make TABGBTS to 1200 so i can use only Lamfa map ? Or make it 950 for example and use a little bit richer KFLBTS ?
Also up to you depending on what your fueling goals are.

- Do i need to change KFZWOP/2 maps. On the last tune I see that KFZWOP and 2 are exactly like on original tune.

No, do not touch KFZWOP

ECUx Plot

marto7

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2019, 01:37:50 PM »

Limited boost with LDRXN but still car wants 2400mbar at the low rpms.Dont know from where it see that Desired Boost.
Same story with Desired AFR. I made TABGBTS to 1200 so i can use Lamfa map.But on the logs i see Desired AFR is some values that isnt in Lamfa map.What im missing ?
My actual AFR was a lot richer in last tune without any changes to Fuel maps.Can be because i didnt waited to made trims ? I went to the logs 1min after i flashed the latest file.

Edit: Also i think about KFKHFM map. Its for "fix up individual rich/lean areas, and WOT fueling issues". So if i put 1 everywhere shouldnt have any correction on AFR ? And why on stock file its already modded if im right about previous ? I see that after 129% all row is full of 1. Is that mean that i wont have correction after 129% load ? I really dont know how to make car to request exactly AFR values that i want.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 03:16:30 PM by marto7 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2019, 04:16:43 PM »

I can't make head or tail of what you posted.

1) you want plenty of boost req during spool so you have 95%
2) everything you said about AFR is wrong, so I'm not sure where to start to give you advice

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: