Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eurodyne EcuComm3 error code wile performing flash  (Read 2452 times)
vanrhj

« on: September 06, 2019, 10:16:14 PM »

Hi all
Four to five months ago when i flashed my 2.0tfsi MK5 GTI with eurodyne software this error popup wile performing the flash.
However the flash complete successful with no errors. When i contact eurodyne support the response i received was to ensure that all my windows is up to date.
Check that and confirmed that all is up to date but the error still pop up when a flash was performed.
Two months ago when i tried to do an flash again this error pop up before a flash can be done and i am not able to do any flashes.
Eurodyne support informed me to ensure all windows is up to date and that they did some upgrades to there server. Ensure .net framework is the latest 4.8 and that TLs 1.2 is enabled. Check my OS 8.1 is up to date downloaded .net framework 4.8 and enable TLs 1.2 but still no success. Still got the error code. Tried to do a flash with 3 other PC's and still same error. This ensured me that my PC is not at fault. I can perform any other function with the Eurodyne software, changes to software, take logs, read and clear fault codes, basic settings, and check for base files on there server.
But when i want to check for available software for my ECU and perform a flash this error code pops up.
Now eurodyne do not know how to resolve this because they tried to simulate this at there side but they where unable to get this error code.
They checked everything on there side but all is ok.
Is there any one that had this issue that can please assist me to sort this out?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 10:24:35 PM by vanrhj » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: