Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7 LDRXN help  (Read 3090 times)
bobg

« on: September 09, 2019, 11:16:20 AM »

Hello everyone I am hoping to get clarification on a tune that I have. This is a file from someone else and the max I see ldrxn at is 181 so approx. 16psi. I am getting request of up to 20ish psi. What my question is, are there other maps that can alter requested boost other than ldrxn. I thought requested boost wouldn't go over ldrxn load. thx
BlackT

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 12:14:45 PM »

No file, no log?  Huh
bobg

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 01:16:04 PM »

if file is needed I will post, just thought someone could answer the question if there is something that can increase requested boost over ldrxn load. thx
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 02:05:41 PM »

boost is not load. I have no idea why you think your boost is "higher" than you expect based on ldrxn. If you are using the approximation, it says in bold several times everywhere that it is an approximation.

Yes, post logs, there is absolutely inexcusable to NOT post it with this sort of question.

No, your bin isn't necessary (yet).

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bobg

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 06:27:20 AM »

Thx for the help guys, let me know what you would like me to log and I will make a log. Thx again.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 09:37:49 AM »

Make a log of all the things documented in how to use me7logger.

There is zero reason to log a subset.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: