Pages: [1]
Author Topic: wideband on 2.7t  (Read 2803 times)
dilly

« on: September 26, 2019, 11:34:38 PM »

wondering what all you 2.7t guys are using for widebands? i have an aem setup but i dont see the point in installing it only to one bank? how is the second bank monitored? or are you guys running the dual sensor setups
armageddon

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 02:13:34 AM »

I am using a Ld performance wideband( "same" as innovate but cheaper) on bank1, its easily moved to bank2
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »

I have a single channel zeitronix which has been reasonably reliable

Nice to be able to log actual manifold pressure accurately as well, as i have a pressure sensor for it too.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dilly

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 03:19:47 PM »

So I guess since I don’t have a zt-2/4 just put the sensor in one of the banks and if I suspect something just swap banks?
Guy I bought my wheels from gave me a dual gauge defrost vent pod (3D printed) Just don’t want to leave one pod open you know
But thought it didn’t make much sense to only monitor one bank on a twin spoolie engine unless you’re big single or something
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 06:06:42 PM »

So I guess since I don’t have a zt-2/4 just put the sensor in one of the banks and if I suspect something just swap banks?
Guy I bought my wheels from gave me a dual gauge defrost vent pod (3D printed) Just don’t want to leave one pod open you know
But thought it didn’t make much sense to only monitor one bank on a twin spoolie engine unless you’re big single or something

Well, you can always eyeball the narrow band voltages to spot bank discrepancies...

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dilly

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 06:33:27 PM »

Well, you can always eyeball the narrow band voltages to spot bank discrepancies...

gotcha, thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: