Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.8t awp tuning issue ehlp and also bonus tuning files for those who need it  (Read 6282 times)
boe223

so i was building my 1.8t mk4 jetta finallly got around to the tuning part and well my tuner has gaven up mid way he got a base map going for my parts : ko4 hybrid overssized stg5 by blaast turbo (hear of people making 450hp)
                  : bosch 550cc injectors
                    : tt 225 maf + much bigger inlet pipe + forge splitr
                    : eurojet race core front mount intercooler
                     3 in from turbo to end just resonated
now file he made has lauch control antilag huge backfires at 3400rpm if anyone wants to copy that
im looking if someone can either help me finish tune and/or get pops and bangs on decel i sadly dont know much how to use win ols or ecm titanium
ps also have my old stage 2 file for stock turbo and injectors has lauch antilag at 4500rm and no lift shift i can share il be glad hope it helps those who need stg2 on stock turbo and injectors who wanted antilag and huge fires thanks to all in advance
ecu
BlackT

*** Found 72 checksums in WinOLS(VWGolf(ST2ALSLCSNLS4500RPM)-362287)

*** WARNING! 9/9 uncorrected error(s) in WinOLS(VWGolf(ST2ALSLCSNLS4500RPM)-362287)! ***

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
boe223

*** Found 72 checksums in WinOLS(VWGolf(ST2ALSLCSNLS4500RPM)-362287)

*** WARNING! 9/9 uncorrected error(s) in WinOLS(VWGolf(ST2ALSLCSNLS4500RPM)-362287)! ***

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
the one with cks is same file but chks well but thats my old ecu file its there for others im on the 1.8t 550ccbase
BlackT

It is god to mention that. How can we help you with your tune. What is problem with car?
boe223

It is god to mention that. How can we help you with your tune. What is problem with car?
well im not tuner and i wont claim i am i dont know if the way the map is set is decent because i gave my tuner my original stage 2 uni file and i guess he just rescaller injectors and deleted maf and half way when were supposed to continue he told me he had no time and he was sorry so this is pretty much the base i guess i dont know if somone knows how it should look with parts i have or if maybe i can get a vcds log if it can help ? mainly im just trying to get pops and bangs until i find a great tuner with only 2 months left before winter so figured if anyone knows an easy way to get that would be agreat start car runs well tho
nyet
Administrator

Do you have permission to post these files?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
boe223

well my tuner said do what you want because he couldent complete it he said theres a few people who can complete it if its not welcome can delete post just figured it would help a few who want launch and no lift and also help thoses with k04 hybrid and 550cc i mean if it can help people its a base map i dont know how to but if others know how then why not let the people have a base if these files were not to be shared he should have finished what the client asked for
_nameless

well my tuner said do what you want because he couldent complete it he said theres a few people who can complete it if its not welcome can delete post just figured it would help a few who want launch and no lift and also help thoses with k04 hybrid and 550cc i mean if it can help people its a base map i dont know how to but if others know how then why not let the people have a base if these files were not to be shared he should have finished what the client asked for

Posing someone else's calibrations, knowing nothing about them  (Good or bad) and encourage others to download isnt helping. The forum is about learing and collective knowledge not reusing someone elses tune tjat you know nothing about. Good way to send a rod threw your block. Btw those blaast turbos are SHIT. TOTAL SHIT. Youd be lucky to make 270 wheel up.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
jahko

you've been told
boe223

well havent looked at it from this angle true it is to learn and this is skipping quite a few steps as for the base tune i thot it would help others with a base and not a complete file and i guess the reason for that being sometimes others like me come here and get intimidated because we dont have knowlege and no one to help so by giving the base map thot maybe if not me other will help at least someone else i mean ive been looking on the forum at how to’s and finds the diffrent maps and simply have not found in ecm titanium everything is clear so managed to get pops and bangs working but by map adresse with just numbers when you new is rubish so i guess i wanted to help those who have the knowlege but cant start from no where but also some people are proably downlaoding and thinking its a complete complete tune and its not its just base its safe i drive it everyday because well i have no choice with e tuner that just gave up because he is to busy
boe223

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 06:53:16 AM »

so if the post gets deleted i completly understand and sorry for postin havent looked at it at all from that perspective sorry
boe223

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 07:05:29 AM »

Posing someone else's calibrations, knowing nothing about them  (Good or bad) and encourage others to download isnt helping. The forum is about learing and collective knowledge not reusing someone elses tune tjat you know nothing about. Good way to send a rod threw your block. Btw those blaast turbos are SHIT. TOTAL SHIT. Youd be lucky to make 270 wheel up.

not that i defend blaast he does this in his garage in his backyard many turbos in there i know in the past he was actually prety damn shit but earlier this year when i started building this ive seen this specific turbo actually pulling the owner had it in a little over a year durabilly i cant say but power i have seen was quite suprising ive seen 2 guys with these thats when i decided to try him its a in the mean time and seems prety good but i know hes skettchy i live close to him ive seen him i kinda hesitated when ive seen him but so far so good
armageddon

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2019, 10:24:22 AM »

I stop reading your texts by the first line. Its really dificult to read large text without any punctuation.
boe223

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2019, 10:38:40 AM »

just delete the whole post is what im tryin to say
dilly

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »

im looking if someone can either help me finish tune and/or get pops and bangs on decel i sadly dont know much how to use win ols or ecm titanium
you say and/or...? sounds like you just want a pops and gargle tune to me http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=;topic=7174.0
use tunerpro with the xdf's posted and correct the checksums after with one of the utilities here. i'm no tuner and cant tell you what to do... but the search bar is a hell of a thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: