Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Questions from afar  (Read 6801 times)
armaan

« on: September 15, 2019, 12:31:26 PM »

Hi,

Was wondering, do guys like Nyet and Tony, absolute legends ofcourse and the adam guy and some others.
Do you guys actually have normal lives?
You spent so much and still do into Nefmoto/ME7 and all for free....how do you do this?
Do you have like a well paid job and this is just your before sleep activity?
or Are are you guys out there sacrificing life for this forum and going unnoticed?

Because its so hard for me to picture someone working from 2009-2019 behind something this great and give it for free, and still take time to answer questions on this board? I just feel really bad and concerned for you guys.

It would be great to know, like an Einstein documentary, as to what actually goes on in the minds of you geniuses, and what kind of people are you?

We should have a hall of fame tab in this forum, dont you think?  Smiley

It is indeed a difference of perception that brings about our and others reality.
adam-

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 03:58:13 AM »

Not sure why you mentioned me as I'm a nobody that barely knows anything.  Marty is your boi.

I spent a lot of time reading and implementing what I can.  I'm a Project Engineer for a water company in Scotland, I've just bought a house, got a rescue cat.  40 hours/week minimum.  Have two cars, both shit boxes that need constant work. 

Time is hard.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 04:32:50 AM »

Afaik nyet is a North korean bot
adam-

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 04:39:35 AM »

Smart though
armaan

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »

Not sure why you mentioned me as I'm a nobody that barely knows anything.  Marty is your boi.

I spent a lot of time reading and implementing what I can.  I'm a Project Engineer for a water company in Scotland, I've just bought a house, got a rescue cat.  40 hours/week minimum.  Have two cars, both shit boxes that need constant work. 

Time is hard.

Wow thats actually inspiring to hear. I hope you have good luck in your endeavours.

It is indeed a difference of perception that brings about our and others reality.
armaan

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 12:15:01 PM »

Afaik nyet is a North korean bot

Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

armaan

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 12:17:45 PM »

But no for real guys, I just needed to tell you guys what I feel, you're friggin awesome for spending your precious time finding all the crazy info and posting it on this forum; legends, we must never forget you guys.

May you prosper and live happy lives.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: