Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME 7.1.1 on Bentley Continental Immo off  (Read 903 times)
mechtronic

« on: February 04, 2024, 08:31:39 AM »

Hello,
 I have on the shop Bentley 2003 Continental GT with DME ME 17.1.1 and need to do Immo Off. Car damage the Alarm control module Like a Kessy from Porsche (The one under the driver seat) and we need to kill all immo on the car. That is a VAG VW system similar to the Porsche Cayenne.
Here I attached both original E2p files. Attached are original E2p immo off mod that i get that did not work as well?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 10:37:57 AM »

Here are your files with the immo off. Its only immo off in ecu, if anything else is wrong it will still have immo message / light on the cluster. Also, for what its worth the immo is the exact same as any other vag cars of that generation.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
mechtronic

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 10:51:21 AM »

Thanks for the replay I will try the files tomorrow early and post results. With the files that  I do for immo off I get the immo message on the dash/cluster all the timer? And car did not start?
The car damage the Box (Kessy ) by water leak contamination from sun roof. And car did not worth the parts need to fix it. With the mod you made it will still need the transponder from the key as well ?? Please let me know because key is on very bad shape too Sad

Thanks again Oscar
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 12:49:52 PM »

If the engine cranks when you turn the key on it should start the car. You still will have message on cluster, turning off the immo in the ecu ignores the kill command from the immo system, nothing else.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: