Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SKC pull needed - I give up 2004 Audi S4 (2003 build, B6)  (Read 295 times)
jas3113

« on: September 23, 2019, 06:22:18 PM »

I give up.  Definitely not high end programming literate, but can usually get around basic programming and driver installs. I spent too much time and effort with trying to get my Ross cable (genuine) and knock offs with 232R chips (all of them) to work.  I keep getting the blue screen of death with both OS (set up a dual OS just for this Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 32), even having all the ross drivers in with VCP I can't get NefMoto to connect to the ftdi.

So long story out of the way, all I need is a SKC pulls from my ECU or Cluster whichever is the code I need to code a new key.  I can send it out with return prepaid label and paypal you your fee or if you are local to NYC (Brooklyn) you can come by and I'll hit you up with cash.

New key came in from the dealer and not looking spend 400 between towing and programing.

Thanks!
bamofo

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 07:46:29 AM »

If all you need is the SKC you can PM me im in Mass Ill grab it off for you. As long as you have a B6 S4 it only takes a second. Also have most of the rom defined if you need anything else. Let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: