Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Issue with overboost and underboost MED9.1 2.0 TFSI BWA  (Read 12273 times)
olobolo1996

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 11:35:02 PM »

I’ve just read that stock BWA/AXX map sensor has limit of 1,5Bar. Today I will put KFMIRL/KFMIOP values from S3 file and I will try to adjust KFLDRL and KFLDIMX also using values from the file.
In my previous setup I had intake and exhaust modified. It was working perfectly. In this setup I changed turbo and IC. The turbo had harder spring and my tuner could not tune it so I decided to change the spring to stock and do it on my own cause I’ve always wanted to learn it.
olobolo1996

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 02:48:39 PM »

Okay, so I've adapted KFMIRL and KFMIOP from Audi S3 and tried to adjust it along with KFLDRL and KFLDIMX. The ride is very smooth and nice up to around 20% of throttle pedal position. After that it starts to overboots hard and the DV starts screaming. I've made some logs and tried to investigate the problem. Here is my path of thinking:
1. I've logs, uploaded to the malone log viewer and found place that I want to fix

2. I've opened KFPED map and found out that for given RPM and %PED I should get around 25% of torque request.

3. With that information I've opened the KFMIRL map and found out that for given RPM and Torque request, ECU should request around 90% of load which according to S4Wiki should be something like 1200mbar of absolute pressure(90*10+300).

4. Moving back to the first picture (log screenshot)- the values of actual load and specified boost are way off from what they should be. Why is that? Take note that in this situation N75 is 0, so I can not lower the boost anymore, that is why I want to increase the specified boost so the ECU does not make the car get into limp mode allow me to drive normally.
Attached you can find my current ols file and log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1stPKhMaolB7t_GSQ3FH0hgxUYbekU8KG/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qe_r9HHpb3m-O7DCI0RF6YVh07YRAjyL/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:01:10 PM by olobolo1996 » Logged
prj

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2019, 01:05:58 AM »

This should be in noob section, you have no idea what you are doing.

Stop raping torque control maps with zero understanding, you will get nowhere.

You lack fundamental understanding of engine control, and your car most likely has hardware issues.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
olobolo1996

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2019, 01:09:00 AM »

This should be in noob section, you have no idea what you are doing.

Stop raping torque control maps with zero understanding, you will get nowhere.

You lack fundamental understanding of engine control, and your car most likely has hardware issues.

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong in more detail?
prj

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2019, 10:39:32 AM »

In the only log you posted there is no issue whatsoever with boost control.
If you don't want to hear anything, fit the stock airbox instead of a cone filter that you probably have.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: