Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Golf MK6 ACC retrofit.  (Read 2358 times)
CineXMike

« on: October 10, 2019, 01:05:14 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I am currently retrofitting my Golf MK6 1.2TSI CBZA Simos10.12H03 ECU.
I am facing an issue there, I cannot code ACC in my ECU. It says coding out of range.
I have read trough Simos 10.13 A2L files and there are allot of mentions about adaptive cruise control. So my best guess is that they have disabled it in the firmware, is there anyone here willing to help me out?
I would never expect someone to do it for free so please don't read this as another free tuning request.

Greetings,
Mike
AF622

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 03:37:39 PM »

Hi
I was in a very similar situation few years ago with my golf 6 1.6 tdi. In my case, simos PCR 2.1 i was able to code it on engine ( Change in byte 05 from 20 to 40) but i got some error about" canbus powertrain " i am not sure at the moment. I have assembly complete ACC parts in my car, but after few months with i gave up beacause i didn t find anyone able to help me.
I bealive you might be wrong about the ACC referencies in A2L file you probably are seeing referencies to air conditioning compressor, as i did, but i would like to be wrong. Hope you find a solution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: