Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New to this site. could use your guys help  (Read 4322 times)
boostedS4turbo

« on: March 18, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »

Hey guys i am A new member on this site. I Have an 00 audi s4 with FT's meth,Garrett FMIC,Vast tune,port n polished heads and i just installed 2.8 cams in my car.I have not had much helpfrom vast for the new tune with the 2. cams.so the real question is can i show you guys my logs B/C my cars feels slower with the 2.8 cams in. Is that possibleand can i use lemmiwinks to tune for them.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 06:39:24 PM »

Post logs. maybe there are issues unrelated to tune.

fixing the tuning via lemmiwinks is not really an option, except for very basic fixes.

if you want to fix it for real, you're going to have to learn to self tune or maybe find another tuner.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
boostedS4turbo

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »

ISee I See.

hey i really appreciate your help. I have recenlty done some logs on my ecux that i judt got working correclty.I have a file form the logs no actual graphs. I do not have anyway of looking at them,i also do i know how to put them into graphs.Very new to this!.

Thank you .if those logs are not good then i will take some more tommorow

Once again i really appreciate your help.

I feel s if i have a flat spot at around 4k. then feel a liitle bumpy in power afterwards.

see if one of my attachments work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: