Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7 immo defeat?  (Read 1899 times)
Nickpe802

« on: November 04, 2019, 10:06:45 PM »

I know everyone asks this and after days of searching still cant get a answer. how can I do a immo defeat on my ecu? I cant get nefmoto to read it apparently cause its not immo defeated and obviously the car only runs for a sec. trying to get this car going and start tuing after motor swap. anything will help as im new to this world. thanks.
dilly

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 11:05:38 PM »

I know everyone asks this and after days of searching still cant get a answer. how can I do a immo defeat on my ecu? I cant get nefmoto to read it apparently cause its not immo defeated and obviously the car only runs for a sec. trying to get this car going and start tuing after motor swap. anything will help as im new to this world. thanks.
so after days of searching you can't find out how to do an immo defeat? it is listed on multiple websites time and time and time again including on here
if it is not immo3 then just adapt the freakin key
if immo 3 make your bench harness and bootmode with the eeprom tool for immo or just buy the 5$ immo rfid pill and reprogram it

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5068.0title=
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:20:50 AM by dilly » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: