Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SAI delete? Exhausted all avenues  (Read 2198 times)
KenTownsend

« on: December 06, 2019, 11:20:40 PM »

I've spent the last two weeks trying to code out my SAI, it has been physically removed from the vehicle, 03 BEL Allroad.

I've gone over every bit of literature I can get my hands on, including the wiki. Keep in mind, this is still new to me (about 40hrs spent so far reading and using nefmoto) so bits and lingo still make me scratch my head.

I've tested all combinations I can think of, ended up going back to simple :MSLUB & MLSBAS to 0. I absolutely dont understand where or how to change ESKONF. I need to get it through emissions so I can register and start driving the car, so saying it's a critical time is an understatement.

Looking forward to your suggestions and any help.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

prj

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 05:48:16 AM »

ESKONF is fully laid out on the wiki... as are the codewords needed to disable it and pass readiness.

If you are unable to follow the instructions, then you are going to have to pay someone to do it for you.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 10:50:08 AM »

Going to need specific questions as to what you've tried and what doesn't make sense to you. Otherwise not much anyone can do to help

For example, are you having trouble locating ESKONF? If so, you didn't bother mentioning your ECU P/N

If you have specific questions over which bit pair is what, you didn't say so either.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: