Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2.7t Need immobilizer help  (Read 2996 times)
FormulaRanger

« on: December 17, 2019, 08:47:00 PM »

Hello all, I’ve got a 2003 Ranger, 2000/1 Audi 2.7t mated to a 5 speed Porsche transaxle. I have lost the one and only key to my project and can’t fire it up. I want to know if there is a cable I can buy to have someone check if I even have an immobilizer? This project started from a 2000 or 2001 Audi A6 6speed about 2 years ago and I removed everything and plugged it back together. I can’t remember what year the car was. I still have the doors, the only thing I threw away was the frame so I can’t simply get the vin and get a new key made. So far the cheapest option I have found it to bring everything to a locksmith here and have him build and program a key using my driver door and the instrument cluster for about 200$. Is this correct? Is there an easier or cheaper way to go about this? Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlackT

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 02:16:29 AM »

You can easy do immo of on that ECU, it is detail covered on this forum
dilly

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 11:51:23 PM »

this should be apb right? use a s4 ecu
somebody correct me if i am wrong. if so tell me why not please
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 05:44:45 AM »

this should be apb right? use a s4 ecu
somebody correct me if i am wrong. if so tell me why not please
Use a m box or a box file they have no immo and will bipass any eeprom immo data

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 01:24:02 PM »

Use a m box or a box file they have no immo and will bipass any eeprom immo data

He'll have to bench flash it with bootmode though (just once) unless he gets a spare ecu.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: