Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi from northern Spain  (Read 1843 times)
Lechuga

« on: December 25, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »

Hello there,

I am new here but not new to the car tuning scene.

I drive an Audi TT 225 Quattro ABT edition. I do my own remaps. I plan to produce some tools (software) to help others on their way. Specifically I have been working on defining an as-complete-as-possible Tunerpro .XDF file for my BAM engine (8N0906018CB 0003) after finding that the existing ones were incomplete and had incorrect map offsets/definitions.

I was very impressed with the ME7 TUNER WIZARD spreadsheet by MasterJ. I have used it on my own car and so far so good. However I felt it was rather cumbersome to use so I made my own (simplified) based on the WIZARD. I created an account on Github and uploaded it:
https://github.com/Lechugamax/ME7Stage1helper

I also found the source code for the VAG EDC15 Suite. I think it can be improved and developed to support other ECUs (including ME7). Again, a project I will kick off in the not too distant future if there is sufficient interest. The idea is to add ECU flashing (read/write) and live/replay logging (which will highlight what part of the map you're in at any given time.

Kind regards,
Chris
Blazius

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 09:26:20 AM »

Hi , welcome !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: