Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Throttle cut at dragstrip?  (Read 14482 times)
Integrated_20

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2020, 09:08:05 PM »

Your load being way of is quite literally the least of your problems.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17192.msg132483#msg132483

but if you have LC it means you are running somebody else's tune, doubtless a tune you can't modify.

So I'm not sure what you are looking for here.

Def not running someone elses tune. I modified my rom image via the nef LC page for instructions
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 09:03:23 AM »

Def not running someone elses tune. I modified my rom image via the nef LC page for instructions

Ditch LC unless you know what each change does.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Integrated_20

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 10:52:42 PM »

Actually this statement isn't 100% correct, albeit I used to think the exact same. pspvdk(_w) does come into play in EGFE, BGMSZS. BGRLP and MSDK, and IF the pvd sensor isn't calibrated correctly, it can and will lead to weird adverse effects regarding load and fueling.

thank you. of course the map sensor is partially used to calculate load. Map + MAf. hence why with the 2.5 bar sensor you can run more then 23psi. b5 s4s dont even use psi based boost control. its all load based upgrade your map sensor and you can reach higher loads/psi/mbar whatever you want to call it
Integrated_20

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 11:06:24 PM »

Ditch LC unless you know what each change does.

not trying to be rude and yes I know you're the mod so I dont make you upset and to get myself flamed. But I happen to know quite a bit more then you'd think. I've been tuning professionally for over 9yrs now and still consider  myself as a student of the game. Always  learning new things. constantly studying new info. I just dont pipe up on here often  and add my two cents because I'm new to this site and dont really feel the need to for the most part
IamwhoIam

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2020, 10:27:43 AM »

thank you. of course the map sensor is partially used to calculate load. Map + MAf. hence why with the 2.5 bar sensor you can run more then 23psi. b5 s4s dont even use psi based boost control. its all load based upgrade your map sensor and you can reach higher loads/psi/mbar whatever you want to call it

I think posting shouldn't be allowed after consuming liberal amounts of alcohol. your gibberish above makes my brain hurt. you don't understand anything and you've been tuning professionally? Jeeeeeeez Louise! nye's advice isn't to be taken lightly, you sound like you don't even understand what you're replying to.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Integrated_20

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2020, 12:27:44 AM »

I think posting shouldn't be allowed after consuming liberal amounts of alcohol. your gibberish above makes my brain hurt. you don't understand anything and you've been tuning professionally? Jeeeeeeez Louise! nye's advice isn't to be taken lightly, you sound like you don't even understand what you're replying to.

You know what, Ill refrain from responding except to say ( I know less then you will ever know) everyone just have a great day
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: