Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Med17.4.2 pop and bang backfire  (Read 3210 times)
Monlymap

« on: January 08, 2020, 12:13:36 PM »

Hi, i'm here to try get help to get pop and bang on med17. 4 (207 gti/rc). I have try most solution following a very complete post about pop and bang (thanks adam to start that topic).
Whit the last configuration i have in overrun (in drive) a lot gargle loud bang and during shifting gear backfire. But (and this is my problem) when i have a parking car i have a little bang (like a single pop) and if i force whit gas pedal i have random backfire (whit and whitout clucth pressed).
If someone can help me? I can send my ori and mod

Thanks at all in advance
EmotikoNnn

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 09:21:37 AM »

Post your file I think can help u
ecoalpes

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 08:16:36 AM »

Hi, i'm here to try get help to get pop and bang on med17. 4 (207 gti/rc). I have try most solution following a very complete post about pop and bang (thanks adam to start that topic).
Whit the last configuration i have in overrun (in drive) a lot gargle loud bang and during shifting gear backfire. But (and this is my problem) when i have a parking car i have a little bang (like a single pop) and if i force whit gas pedal i have random backfire (whit and whitout clucth pressed).
If someone can help me? I can send my ori and mod

Thanks at all in advance

Look at TVSAG0
Roader55

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 02:14:43 PM »

can u post file and map pack
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: