Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.9.10 TunerPro checksum plugin  (Read 4810 times)
woj

« on: January 23, 2020, 12:51:15 PM »

Hope this belongs here, some give away time Smiley. Attached is the DLL with a TunerPro checksum plugin for ME7.9.10 ECUs (Fiat group t-jet engines). Just put the file into your TunerPro installation directory, define a new checksum in your XDF file choosing this plugin, no need to give any addresses, and you should be all set. The plugin fixes all checksums and fingerprint codes that I know of (including the boot program code), it also accounts for the different sizes of binaries that float around the Internet (some flashing tools layout the files when saving in different ways, though I don't know which tools are these).

The DLL file is compiled with the MinGW C compiler, I currently do not own the license for Visual Studio (I thought I did, but was wrong), but it works all the same. I attach the sources for those interested, more information can be found in the README.md file in there. Note that to be able to compile it yourself you need to get the SDK header files from Mark at http://www.tunerpro.net/pluginDevelopment.htm first.

Oh, and you use it at your own risk!!!. In particular, do not come back to me crying if you manage to brick the ECU, I do not give any guarantees here.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:47:37 AM by woj » Logged
prj

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 05:08:54 AM »

Visual studio is pretty much free at this point...

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
woj

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 05:20:47 AM »

Visual studio is pretty much free at this point...

Sort of I know, requires leaving blood and urine samples though from what I gather, had it working some months ago, now bothers me about some registrations, decided to leave it for now, a working DLL is a working DLL Wink
woj

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 07:49:39 AM »

Turns out I did leave my blood and urine samples with them long time ago, so the license required only remembering the password. I replaced the DLL with MSVC generated one (and also a two tiny fixes in the  sources to kill some compiler warnings).
Armin Rother

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 04:42:41 AM »

Hi woj,

thank you so much for your work.
But I can't get the plugin working.
You said to copy the dll into the installation directory, TunerPro says to put it into the /documents/tunerpro files/plugins directory.
I tried both, but the plugin isn't shown in the plugin list.

What can I do?

Kind regards
Armin

EDIT: got it working. Though not shown in the plugin list, it works when opening the XDF header menu. Strange behaviour.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 06:16:14 AM by Armin Rother » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: