Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TDI CJAA (EDC17CP14) Tune Differences  (Read 2489 times)
oharris9

« on: January 28, 2020, 08:21:33 PM »

Hello,

I am looking for someone with some knowledge of TDI's to tell me what got "tuned" between these two files. Obvisously one is the stock read, the other is a tuned file (supposed to be a basic stage 1). Thank in advanced!

Dee89

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 05:30:35 AM »

Hi,

i took a look at the supposed stage1 file. Here is a brief overview of what was changed:

Driver Wish Maps
SOI
Torque Limiter
overheating protection Maps
Boost Maps
Boost Limit by atmospheric Pressure map
Rail Pressure Maps
Injection Duration map
Tq2Iq Conversion Maps
maximum inner torque for Monitoring function

From the changes made it seems to me that the Person who did this didnt spend much time and didnt give enough effort to make a solid file. The reason for that is that many areas are changed by percentage e.g. tq2iq by 7%. I dont want to make the Person bad, but deactivating overheating protection maps is in my opinion not the best way of tuning a car.

Regards,

Dee89

oharris9

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 05:49:22 AM »

Thank you so much for taking a look, I sincearly apprecaite it.

Do you have any reccomendations of people who can do a good stage 1 tune? I will be doing a dpf/rear cat/exhuast butterfly delete later on when money allows. The car does have a dsg tune on it, so that is not an issue.

Thanks so much.

Hi,

i took a look at the supposed stage1 file. Here is a brief overview of what was changed:

Driver Wish Maps
SOI
Torque Limiter
overheating protection Maps
Boost Maps
Boost Limit by atmospheric Pressure map
Rail Pressure Maps
Injection Duration map
Tq2Iq Conversion Maps
maximum inner torque for Monitoring function

From the changes made it seems to me that the Person who did this didnt spend much time and didnt give enough effort to make a solid file. The reason for that is that many areas are changed by percentage e.g. tq2iq by 7%. I dont want to make the Person bad, but deactivating overheating protection maps is in my opinion not the best way of tuning a car.

Regards,

Dee89

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: