Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8e0909518f full emissions delete. Stock flash and XDF inside. Help with ESKONF!  (Read 4076 times)
aleckerchner

I have struggled and learned my way to having this flash. NefMoto would not read for reasons I cannot figure out. I was able to replace the serial number in my FTDI cable and use Galletto 1260 to pull this. I am trying to delete all emissions from this file. This XDF i found on here should be the right file, but when i navigate to ESKONF, I only get a 2x7 table that i will hopefully attach a screenshot of. There are no bits like the s4wiki has. I have read that whole page top to bottom probably 3 times and am still unsure whats wrong with my ESKONF. Could someone just open them both and see if i am on the right track?

Also is it possible to tell if the flash has a tune on it? To my knowledge it should be stock, but NefMoto says it cant read the flash due to being tuned.
aleckerchner

Correct flash, cannot edit OP.
rogerius

Correct flash, cannot edit OP.
you have a 1.8T, you have 2 ESKONFs, one for MT 1x7 at 10D82 and one for AT 1x7 at 10D89. Look into according wiki info. You don't have an 2.7T.
aleckerchner

I know what engine I have. I am in the middle of reassembling the engine. Is something I posted for a 2.7? The flash I posted is pulled from the ecu from my vehicle and the xdf matches the part number.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

xdf table shows decimal values
you can right click on it and change to raw hex view or do that in table params
and/or use any converter to get binary from decimal or hexademical and vice-versa
rogerius

I know what engine I have. I am in the middle of reassembling the engine. Is something I posted for a 2.7? The flash I posted is pulled from the ecu from my vehicle and the xdf matches the part number.

my answer to you, I see now, it was not good. I thought you confused the wiki description of the 4cyl eskonf with the 6 cyl eskonf. Luckily, fuckenbroken gave you correct guidance. Apologies from me!
aleckerchner

my answer to you, I see now, it was not good. I thought you confused the wiki description of the 4cyl eskonf with the 6 cyl eskonf. Luckily, fuckenbroken gave you correct guidance. Apologies from me!

No problem! I think his advice is what I needed. Going to give it another look after work tonight. Thank you both! I think I was right clicking everywhere but on the numbers!
aleckerchner

So i edited:
ESKONF

CDKAT
CDKATSPF
CWDLSAHK

CDSLS
CWKONABG

CDLDP
CDTES

After that i corrected the checksums. Can someone look this over and tell me how i did for my first emissions delete?
Goal is to remove all Evap, sai, egr and the cat.
vwaudiguy

So i edited:
ESKONF

CDKAT
CDKATSPF
CWDLSAHK

CDSLS
CWKONABG

CDLDP
CDTES

After that i corrected the checksums. Can someone look this over and tell me how i did for my first emissions delete?
Goal is to remove all Evap, sai, egr and the cat.

Engine does not have EGR....

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
aleckerchner

Engine does not have EGR....

I was referring to the combi valve on the head. Sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: