Pages: [1]
Author Topic: vw mk4 1.8t my first map  (Read 2615 times)
marcosandujar8

« on: February 06, 2020, 10:29:47 AM »

Hi, I'm from rep. Dominican and my car is a vw jetta mk4 1.8t in which it has turbo gt28 630cc injectors, 3 "full exhaust, AGU head without vvt (I hope to put it on soon), front intercooler, among other things reading everything I can in the forum I have been able to scale my injectors and give 20psi of boost I have not been able to go to the dyno but in my wideband I have been able to observe that the car is without problems and after about two months already with this map in my ecu I have begun to notice a little knock on cylinder 3, the spark plugs are new just like the coil

I do not want to fix my map or make me another one I would just like to share it with you since I do not have the experience and I would like to get a bit of guidance if I should improve or change something in the
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 04:30:58 PM »

you may wanna proof read your posts bub.
kfz is global +5* ignition timing load scaling left stock, iop %% increase and last row could be a bit higher , ldrxn effectively disabled full throttle will just run last row of irl load of 200ish in the last row lambda request too lean .85 lambda, bts fueling looks ok, kfldhbn ffed. from what i can see its too lean and too much timing if on pump fuel for the amount of boost youre running. imo this would easily bend rods 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
marcosandujar8

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 10:24:58 AM »

you may wanna proof read your posts bub.
kfz is global +5* ignition timing load scaling left stock, iop %% increase and last row could be a bit higher , ldrxn effectively disabled full throttle will just run last row of irl load of 200ish in the last row lambda request too lean .85 lambda, bts fueling looks ok, kfldhbn ffed. from what i can see its too lean and too much timing if on pump fuel for the amount of boost youre running. imo this would easily bend rods 

Thanks, I moved some things that he suggested, tomorrow I will go to the dyno to see how much power he throws at me, I think I am far from what I would like to have, but we are moving forward.

I could not understand this: imo this would easily bend rods  Huh Huh

another thing that I would like to remove from my file is the hard launch control and change it to a soft one but I have never been able to add the addresses
marcosandujar8

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 10:06:24 AM »

super happy with my results, last saturday I went to the dyno and my car has 242 whp, you can get more but I think that for now I am satisfied. the car is at 18psi
Blazius

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 10:54:21 AM »

It means that your AFR request is way too low for the ignition and boost you are running specially on low octane , turbo protection map disabled, load limiter too.

Did you check KR on dyno?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: