Pages: [1]
Author Topic: max KFZW??  (Read 5421 times)
marcosandujar8

« on: February 14, 2020, 08:57:03 AM »

Good day, happy day of love and friendship.

This is my first map sorry if my question is very basic, I tried to read as much as I could to learn everything I needed.

I'm curious to know how much I can add on the map kfzw (what is the limit), as I read kfzwop is only used as a reference, but can I have higher values ​​in kfzw? my engine is a 1.8t with the acute head which has no vvt but I have read to modify in the ecu so that I do not throw the error that I am missing this, I want to do it in the dyno to be able to test the car which will already be next week and by the way I would like to fix any problem I have in kfzw or increase it more if I can still do it

my map

base map

diference

kfzwop
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 09:27:22 AM »

umm yikes. if the ecu actually commanded that timing at full load youd chuck a rod outa the side of the block

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 09:31:06 AM »

have you even looked at how much timing the ecu is pulling? max advance on pump fuel at redline at best youd be about 22* max. youre asking questions that the car will answer for you if you actually data logged. id bet that ecu is pulling 12* almost all the time

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
marcosandujar8

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 09:46:27 AM »

have you even looked at how much timing the ecu is pulling? max advance on pump fuel at redline at best youd be about 22* max. youre asking questions that the car will answer for you if you actually data logged. id bet that ecu is pulling 12* almost all the time

yes, 12
marcosandujar8

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:48:35 AM »

Sorry if I ask very basic questions, it is my first map and my native language is not English. How could I get more than 12?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:57:51 AM »

I'd put away the laptop and read some books on EFI first.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 10:07:05 AM »

Brilliant thread
IamwhoIam

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 01:57:36 PM »

Is this a troll thread?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
dilly

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 05:00:26 PM »

what xdf are you using???
marcosandujar8

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2020, 05:11:23 AM »

I'm so sorry, I didn't expect to be teased. I just expected to receive guidance. it is obvious that I must read much more
_nameless

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 08:12:57 AM »

I'm so sorry, I didn't expect to be teased. I just expected to receive guidance. it is obvious that I must read much more
A general understanding of efi is needed mate. Making random changes to a whole ignition table is bad tuning. Yove effectively butchard the ignition table. Not even on e85 would I run that much timing. Google MBT and you'll understand why. Questions are OK if youve done some level of self research but your lack of understanding is at a level that you need to do more reading before you publicly ask more questions.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9AlTN-WfgmnN2huYjhaRnJFcGs/view?usp=drivesdk
Download and read this to start

marcosandujar8

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 10:48:16 AM »

A general understanding of efi is needed mate. Making random changes to a whole ignition table is bad tuning. Yove effectively butchard the ignition table. Not even on e85 would I run that much timing. Google MBT and you'll understand why. Questions are OK if youve done some level of self research but your lack of understanding is at a level that you need to do more reading before you publicly ask more questions.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9AlTN-WfgmnN2huYjhaRnJFcGs/view?usp=drivesdk
Download and read this to start

thank you very much brother
marcosandujar8

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 10:50:45 AM »

therefore I returned to factory settings, I would not like to blow my engine
dal

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 12:18:15 PM »

therefore I returned to factory settings, I would not like to blow my engine

+1 karma for this.

Audi A3 8L
1984cc stroker - E100 - ME7 wideband converted - 400whp target