Pages: [1]
Author Topic: N47 EDC17CP02 Internal DDE fault after remap  (Read 3462 times)
alentje

« on: March 28, 2020, 03:14:25 PM »

Hi guys, I'm new here looking to learn a bit more, and I also have a question regarding a tune.

120d, asked for "stage 2" remap, with dpf off and egr off, my tuner did this no probs, and for harder tunes always asks for the condition of the car and mileage, so far seemed like a responsible tuner. After i flashed the ECU all went well and the car goes exactly like it should.

Now after driving the car for a bit, no problems whatsoever, no limp mode. I checked for fault codes via ISTA D, I have 3 DTC's saying DDE Control unit internal, 4C29, 4C2E and 4C2F, they seem to have something to do with the torque limit in the tune, but I have no idea what it could be. Tuner is saying that this is because of the harder tune, and increased torque.

Does any one have a idea of what is happening here?

mengenregler

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 01:51:48 AM »

Usually tq deviation limit reached or one of the single value tq limiters.
I would say no big deal as far as it doesn't cause limp mode. You want to post the files for details.
alentje

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 11:14:26 AM »

Here I have both original and tuned file. If anyone has some spare time to look at the file I would be more than thankful. What the file looks like generally I would like to know

thanks
skywoker

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 11:29:49 AM »

Here mate!
This is proper way to tune this ecu. Be careful, dpf and egr off solution is from your file, i tune only calibration maps from more power and torq monitor off. Test this file and feel free to post result in forum.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 11:16:23 AM »

Proper and truly professional tuning here dear skyworker! I love how accurately you got those +3.00% rectangles in the boost maps! Top notch work!

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
skywoker

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 11:30:31 AM »

Sorry, it's not for you...
Just test in the car and speak after.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G970F folosind Tapatalk

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: