Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.5 06A906032HJ 0002 no Access with MPPS  (Read 2603 times)
Alexcsi

« on: April 07, 2020, 12:43:20 PM »

Hello,
sorry, my english is not so good, a friend bought a stage 2 software on the internet, he installed it without checking the checksum (she had 8 checksum errors), the car was idling when he drove off the car stopped driving and did not start, I tried to read the engine control unit with VCDS, MPPS without success, only with the software NefMoto ME7 ECU Flasher and Data Logger could I access the engine control unit and install software, but I did only with NefMoto ME7 ECU Flasher and Data Logger access to the engine control unit, can anyone tell me why?
The engine control unit is a ME7.5 06A906032HJ 0002

Thank you

greeting
Alex

Roader55

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 02:16:58 PM »

if u use some genuine tool,it will be possible to make recover and return back stock file
bamofo

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 07:40:54 AM »

Hello,
sorry, my english is not so good, a friend bought a stage 2 software on the internet, he installed it without checking the checksum (she had 8 checksum errors), the car was idling when he drove off the car stopped driving and did not start, I tried to read the engine control unit with VCDS, MPPS without success, only with the software NefMoto ME7 ECU Flasher and Data Logger could I access the engine control unit and install software, but I did only with NefMoto ME7 ECU Flasher and Data Logger access to the engine control unit, can anyone tell me why?
The engine control unit is a ME7.5 06A906032HJ 0002

Thank you

greeting
Alex

So checksum the file, and use "Diff Write" on Nefmoto. When its done do it one more time after turning the key off and it should be fine..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: