Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: True ME7.5 Speed Density  (Read 62963 times)
Blazius

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 11:21:10 AM »

Like Bosch set the ratio/nmot time constant map for the lowpass to max values which is like 65553 seconds (1:1 hex, apparenrly cant find any factors) in transverse files but longitudinal file is like higher values on lower RPM and lower values for higher rpm.
However the ME7FR example works with values of 0.01 0.15 where 0.01 is filter off ofcourse, how does this make any sense?

Also I am sure 5120 people are familiar with ZDSU which is a single value constant for the lowpass time input instead of being a map but its like 3 seconds but both of these calculations run in the same raster as per GGDSAS.
Is it just that higher values = more filtering, lower values lower filtering and shouldnt be paying too much attentions to the numbers themselfs...

So technically could just follow bosch and create the filtering map on max values  but rather understand the logic behind it to actually have a nice value that will work properly with the fueling without issues.
kacperoooni

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2021, 07:00:43 AM »

The author unfortunately seems to abaddon development of this...
Blazius

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2021, 03:57:17 PM »

The author unfortunately seems to abaddon development of this...

I described what you need to do basically to get this code implemented(mostly), so go on give it a whirl if you feel like it.
Just because he stopped does not mean we all should...
kacperoooni

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2021, 12:56:13 PM »

I've just tested the code. There is a bug in sample accumulator. Dont work properly, shows like 30% of value, sometimes 0. I think that one of registers is already used somewhere else. Lowpass filter works too slow, no matter I write into constant. Need to crank 10 seconds to get 900mbar at ps_w.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 01:12:37 PM by kacperoooni » Logged
Blazius

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2021, 03:54:03 PM »

I've just tested the code. There is a bug in sample accumulator. Dont work properly, shows like 30% of value, sometimes 0. I think that one of registers is already used somewhere else. Lowpass filter works too slow, no matter I write into constant. Need to crank 10 seconds to get 900mbar at ps_w.

Posted the modded bin.
kacperoooni

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2021, 07:18:31 AM »

Posted the modded bin.

Where?
Blazius

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2021, 09:05:50 AM »

Where?

here? In attachments.
kacperoooni

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2021, 03:49:36 PM »

Well, I can only see the one noice uploaded. Forgive me if Im blind. I've patched some code already, threw out accumulator for now, it seems to work ok. Unless we reach 4k rpm, then lowpass is not enough. Need to write my own accumulator. Is there any other variable we should care about except ps_w?
Blazius

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2021, 05:06:42 AM »

Well, I can only see the one noice uploaded. Forgive me if Im blind. I've patched some code already, threw out accumulator for now, it seems to work ok. Unless we reach 4k rpm, then lowpass is not enough. Need to write my own accumulator. Is there any other variable we should care about except ps_w?

I mean post the modded bin that you created/modified? Did you crossflash his file? What MAP sensor are you using btw, how does your filter values look. Did you log the newly created ram locations etc?

Not really if you can write to ps_w directly you got 99% sorted I think, you can sort the other expected inputs later on, and maybe add a diagnostic function which it currently lacks. You can also switch the 1d lookup to a 3d map but it should still be fine for testing.
kacperoooni

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2021, 09:48:41 AM »

I mean post the modded bin that you created/modified? Did you crossflash his file? What MAP sensor are you using btw, how does your filter values look. Did you log the newly created ram locations etc?

Not really if you can write to ps_w directly you got 99% sorted I think, you can sort the other expected inputs later on, and maybe add a diagnostic function which it currently lacks. You can also switch the 1d lookup to a 3d map but it should still be fine for testing.
I fixed the code noice written, then ported it to 032DK

Ps_w seems not to be enough. Part throttle is screwed. It drives ok but the throttle can open/close for like 10% in a second.@edit It pulls timing first. MAP sensor signal is filtered corretly (deviation like 10-20mbar). STFT is <10%. Is this torque invervetion?

@edit. I figured out that actual load is much higher than requested. Also there seems to be a delay between actual and requested load? (Requested is delayed). There must be load correction var that need to be calculated i think
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:08:41 AM by kacperoooni » Logged
kacperoooni

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2021, 04:55:36 PM »

Cant edit again (lol) so gonna put another post. Just reflashed and plugged maf. Ps_w is measured corretly, no diffrence between this calculated with maf and measured by map. Actual load is ok, but there is problem with load request... Its too low
prj

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2021, 03:21:39 AM »

Because you can't just mindlessly assign pressure to ps_w, that will never work, that's also not how the ECU does with SY_DSS = 1.
Integrator needs to run, deltas need to be calculated etc.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
kacperoooni

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2021, 10:09:41 AM »

Because you can't just mindlessly assign pressure to ps_w, that will never work, that's also not how the ECU does with SY_DSS = 1.
Integrator needs to run, deltas need to be calculated etc.

Ive currently calculated dpsfg_W and psfg_w. Still have to done psmx_w limitation. What FR mentions SY_DSS? I find no word about it in ME7 FR

@edit I am idiot. I have A2L for this files (also for MAP based ME7). I didnt know that those files contain var adresses

@editedit does the pirg_w play any role in engine without EGR? Will it be calculated properly without MAF?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 12:29:48 PM by kacperoooni » Logged
kacperoooni

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2021, 04:20:56 AM »

Ok, psfg_w was calculated wrong (only needed to assign it like ps_w). Idle is much better now. I see that when MAF dtc kicks in, load goes back to normal. Need to investigate deeper
prj

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2021, 04:24:21 AM »

You also need a 3d table with lowpass with a breakout limit or you will have massive jitter at high rpm and not enough response at low rpm.
MAF diagnostics can't fail unless sensor fails, good idea to add plausibility for it in code, or it will switch to msdk_w.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: