Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Having an interesting issue with an MED9.1.1 2011 Audi S5 4.2l ECU 8T0907560AD  (Read 3735 times)
1gcrazy

Read these files with Ktag. These files seem really off. I've been told they're Crypto files? Did a full clone(EEP, MPC and FLS) onto another ECU and ended up with a no start. Anyone able to tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Thanks!
techterr

I know this is a late reply, but the same thing happened to me.. another fellow tried reading the exact ECU, and after reading, it is now corrupt.. used Galletto and it is saying there is an issue with the micro file... I wonder if anyone has a decent micro file??
_nameless

Why not open a support ticket?  Tongue

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bamofo

I know this is a late reply, but the same thing happened to me.. another fellow tried reading the exact ECU, and after reading, it is now corrupt.. used Galletto and it is saying there is an issue with the micro file... I wonder if anyone has a decent micro file??

I have a full backup if needed.
lgtmelo

I have a full backup if needed.

hi, can u pls share?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: