Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Extract ols file to bin file  (Read 3360 times)
horon6155

« on: May 14, 2020, 10:35:53 PM »

hi Guys.

I edited a file for my car with winols today and actually wanted to test it. unfortunately i cannot save or export the file as bin. I have the ols file but I can't do anything with it. Does anyone have a tip for me how I can do it.

I can not export because I have the demo version. it's a shame that I'm only now noticing

it looks like all my work was in vain Sad
woj

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 12:15:53 AM »

Had that problem once and since I am not a WinOLS user nor a professional willing to pay the license, I fished the file manually out of it. I mean, your binary is in the OLS file stored completely and continuously, you just have to locate the offset with some tool (I use vbindiff for all kind of work like this), and then write a quick script / program in your favorite programming language to save the required sequence of bytes into a separate file.

Or post your file here (I understand that this may not be an option if something in there is proprietary) and ask somebody with a licensed WinOLS to extract it for you Wink
horon6155

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 07:31:50 AM »

i would like to share my ols file if someone would extract the bin file for me.

if you do this work yourself, do you have a script with which you can write out the bytes?
eliotroyano

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 12:37:14 PM »

i would like to share my ols file if someone would extract the bin file for me.
if you do this work yourself, do you have a script with which you can write out the bytes?

Here is  Wink Wink Wink
Tamás

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 03:17:17 AM »

Hi,

This is tutorial video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxAIcNCt7Y

SkyeerCZE

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 07:23:11 AM »

Hello,

Can someone please extract me the .bin files (stage 2) from this .ols? because I never used WinOls and demo version is not allowing me to export .bin Cheesy Thank you a lot
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 11:28:04 AM »

Hello,

Can someone please extract me the .bin files (stage 2) from this .ols? because I never used WinOls and demo version is not allowing me to export .bin Cheesy Thank you a lot
here you go

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: