Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poor drivability and low loads  (Read 2252 times)
cessnas

« on: May 22, 2020, 01:25:53 PM »

Got an issue with my car that i cant seem to pinpoint exactly. The car is really jerky at low loads and when i lift of the gas it isnt smooth as it should be, it just jolts bad.
I know im going to get shit for this but ive got the file of another ECU and just tweaked it for my car. It runs mint except for this. I will be taking death threats between 3-5pm thanks.
Ive tried turning down KFPED alot but does not seem to help. KFMIRL and KFMIOP is of an TT225.
If anyone has got any good recommendations on what maps i should look at it would be greatly appreciated <3
bamofo

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 04:09:16 PM »

Got an issue with my car that i cant seem to pinpoint exactly. The car is really jerky at low loads and when i lift of the gas it isnt smooth as it should be, it just jolts bad.
I know im going to get shit for this but ive got the file of another ECU and just tweaked it for my car. It runs mint except for this. I will be taking death threats between 3-5pm thanks.
Ive tried turning down KFPED alot but does not seem to help. KFMIRL and KFMIOP is of an TT225.
If anyone has got any good recommendations on what maps i should look at it would be greatly appreciated <3

Send me the file and the definition your using and i can take a look tonight.  or post it here. whatever you like. (unless its a commercial tune then dont post it here.)
Auriaka

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 07:21:59 PM »

What’s timing do on decel? I had a file do this when it was jumping between cells and timing was swinging 8deg.

cessnas

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 02:48:04 AM »

I'll do some logs and post it here:)
cessnas

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 02:49:03 AM »

Here's the files
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: