Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi A5 3.0TFSI Throttle Body Upgrade  (Read 2857 times)
eliotroyano

« on: June 09, 2020, 06:31:43 PM »

Hi friends here I send you an overview of my problem. We have had hard times trying to adapt & tune a Chrysler Hemi 80mm A2C53255142 53032801AC Throttle Body upgrade for an Audi A5 with 3.0TFSi Supercharged engine. Basically the main issue is that throttle body behavior is inverse to accelerator pedal and it refuse at all to made adaptation procedure. Supposedly this TB should plug n´play with this car/engine according to the research done and pinout found. ECU is 8K5907551D 0004 S8500L2000000 Simos 8.5 3.0l V6 TFSI CMUA engine and dump and log is attached.
Finally some advice about what is happening and how to solve is really welcome.
Thanks,

thedrill

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 11:55:05 PM »

According to integrated engineering:

Throttle body upgrades require matching ECU software to run and perform correctly. IE's Throttle Body ECU Tune is available as a free upgrade for all existing IE Stage 2 Dual Pulley owners. Don't already own IE Dual Pulley? The Throttle Body update is also included with all Dual Pulley tunes when purchased at no additional cost.
eliotroyano

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 05:50:09 AM »

According to integrated engineering:

Throttle body upgrades require matching ECU software to run and perform correctly. IE's Throttle Body ECU Tune is available as a free upgrade for all existing IE Stage 2 Dual Pulley owners. Don't already own IE Dual Pulley? The Throttle Body update is also included with all Dual Pulley tunes when purchased at no additional cost.

I really appreciate your advice but it it not an IE kit. That mod was done using an OEM throttle body. It is not an APR, IE or any other kit. Anyway it is the same TB. Smaller Pulley is next after we stabilize TB behavior to avoid mix things all at once.
majsterx

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »

I installed part from Carrera 4 S 75mm, any modified at software was no needed. Working perfectly, maybe down part is little different of movement but i don't see sense change it.

At your case best option is take tva out and watch moving on testing/adaptation. Then mod in file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: