Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi A6 C6 2006 Ecu Adaptation  (Read 2857 times)
smurf786

« on: June 17, 2020, 06:53:04 AM »

Hi Guys,

I have a Audi A6 2006 with faulty ecu. I brought full kit to replace ecu, immo box etc.. I put it in but i'm getting error:

P0610 Engine control unit incorrectly coded

P3076 Coding Error Mil On

I have eeprom for both ecu oriniginal and replacement.

I believe the eeprom can be coded so it can be adapted. Can someone take a look at file and set corect adaptation on replacement and immo off on replacement?

Or would the ecu require adaption using odis? If so, as i have pin for both ecu can it be done offline?

Thank you,
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 08:46:58 AM »

Why didn't you post the coding?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 09:17:31 AM »

Hi Guys,

I have a Audi A6 2006 with faulty ecu. I brought full kit to replace ecu, immo box etc.. I put it in but i'm getting error:

I believe the eeprom can be coded so it can be adapted. Can someone take a look at file and set corect adaptation on replacement and immo off on replacement?

Or would the ecu require adaption using odis? If so, as i have pin for both ecu can it be done offline?

Thank you,

why not just bdm the first one and complete write to the new? problem solved

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
smurf786

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 02:52:45 AM »

Sorry BDM did not work
bamofo

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 10:31:10 AM »

Hi Guys,

Thank you,

What did you use to flash EEPROM / ROM?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: