Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tuned Files For Audi/VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines [Instant Download]  (Read 364 times)
royce5950

my music https://cutt.ly/9inelp

You can check out the database of tuned files which I've calibrated over the last few years..
https://v3tunedfiles.com

I'm still working on the website as time permits but the database of files is fully functional and you can easily navigate and purchase the tuned files available on the site..

A friend of mine who I had known since I was 13 years old stole my Audi a few months ago (I got it back from the police since then.. Not in the same condition and without the stereo system I built myself. but nonetheless I got it back..) He was literally my best friend one second, spending every day together.. then one night he said "yo can i see your keys real quick" I tossed him my keys and didn't see my car for over a month.. It was a really shitty month.. my car had all my tools and the most of the tools and utilities I used in order to provide tuning throughout the pacific northwest.. my friend had recently begun shooting dope and I think it caused him to essentially go a little crazy because he was texting me a bunch of shit after he stole my car, just saying that he thinks i was plotting against him and ridiculous things like that.. Anyways.. Long story short, I was unable to really continue operating the same way I was so I had to sit and think about what I was going to do in the mean time until the police retrieved my Audi..

Thus, sitting at home with no means of transportation I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at what I feel are pretty good prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $160 and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

As far as the tunes, all 1.8T files come with complete instructions from beginning to end as well as everything needed to flash the file (cable driver, nefmoto software..)
2.0T files only include the file itself, youll want to order MPPS atleast v16 clone in order to flash.

I also accept other forms of payment such as cryptocurrency

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Tuned Files ⚡ For Audi/VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ https://v3tunedfiles.com
Pr3muToS

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 05:25:15 AM »

You can check out the database of tuned files which I've calibrated over the last few years..

I'm still working on the website as time permits but the database of files is fully functional and you can easily navigate and purchase the tuned files available on the site..

A friend of mine who I had known since I was 13 years old stole my Audi a few months ago (I got it back from the police since then.. Not in the same condition and without the stereo system I built myself. but nonetheless I got it back..) He was literally my best friend one second, spending every day together.. then one night he said "yo can i see your keys real quick" I tossed him my keys and didn't see my car for over a month.. It was a really shitty month.. my car had all my tools and the most of the tools and utilities I used in order to provide tuning throughout the pacific northwest.. my friend had recently begun shooting dope and I think it caused him to essentially go a little crazy because he was texting me a bunch of shit after he stole my car, just saying that he thinks i was plotting against him and ridiculous things like that.. Anyways.. Long story short, I was unable to really continue operating the same way I was so I had to sit and think about what I was going to do in the mean time until the police retrieved my Audi..

Thus, sitting at home with no means of transportation I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at what I feel are pretty good prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $160 and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

As far as the tunes, all 1.8T files come with complete instructions from beginning to end as well as everything needed to flash the file (cable driver, nefmoto software..)
2.0T files only include the file itself, youll want to order MPPS atleast v16 clone in order to flash.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/V3PerformanceSoftware/reviews/?ref=page_internal

^^

Marty

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:14:28 AM »

Getting lit up there on the facebooks pal. Might wanna do some followups with your customers and not leave them hanging

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: