Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Tuned Files For Audi/VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines [Instant Download]  (Read 24871 times)
royce5950

You can check out the database of tuned files which I've calibrated over the last few years..
https://v3tunedfiles.com

I'm still working on the website as time permits but the database of files is fully functional and you can easily navigate and purchase the tuned files available on the site..

I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at super affordable prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $50 and they all are calibrated with care and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though..

If you need a cable in order to flash with you can find the payment links here (worldwide shipping) https://cutt.ly/obdcable

As far as the tunes, all 1.8T files come with complete instructions from beginning to end as well as everything needed to flash the file (cable driver, nefmoto software..)
2.0T files only include the file itself, youll want to order MPPS atleast v16 clone in order to flash.

I also accept other forms of payment such as cryptocurrency

When I started learning how to tune these ECUs a few years short of a decade ago.. I would have been so excited and happy to find a tune for my ECU for so cheap.. When I started tuning it was basically $600 or your rolling stock and there was not really much other option.. Maybe you might have found a used ecu with a tune flashed to it for like $400.. I know some of you remember those days. Well things have come a long way since then. This community here has blossomed and grown over the years, your options of who you want to purchase your tune from have broadened significantly! However the cost for a tune from one of the big name tuners haven't really decreased all too much.. So I am offering a great affordable alternative to the big names.

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance after purchasing your tune for whatever reason. I will always do what I can in order to assist!

Support@v3tunedfiles.com is the support email for the site, always on alert in my blackberry! and send text to +1(302)44-TUNED Anytime!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 09:29:35 PM by royce5950 » Logged

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Pr3muToS

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 05:25:15 AM »

You can check out the database of tuned files which I've calibrated over the last few years..

I'm still working on the website as time permits but the database of files is fully functional and you can easily navigate and purchase the tuned files available on the site..

A friend of mine who I had known since I was 13 years old stole my Audi a few months ago (I got it back from the police since then.. Not in the same condition and without the stereo system I built myself. but nonetheless I got it back..) He was literally my best friend one second, spending every day together.. then one night he said "yo can i see your keys real quick" I tossed him my keys and didn't see my car for over a month.. It was a really shitty month.. my car had all my tools and the most of the tools and utilities I used in order to provide tuning throughout the pacific northwest.. my friend had recently begun shooting dope and I think it caused him to essentially go a little crazy because he was texting me a bunch of shit after he stole my car, just saying that he thinks i was plotting against him and ridiculous things like that.. Anyways.. Long story short, I was unable to really continue operating the same way I was so I had to sit and think about what I was going to do in the mean time until the police retrieved my Audi..

Thus, sitting at home with no means of transportation I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at what I feel are pretty good prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $160 and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

As far as the tunes, all 1.8T files come with complete instructions from beginning to end as well as everything needed to flash the file (cable driver, nefmoto software..)
2.0T files only include the file itself, youll want to order MPPS atleast v16 clone in order to flash.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/V3PerformanceSoftware/reviews/?ref=page_internal

^^

_nameless

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:14:28 AM »

A friend of mine who I had known since I was 13 years old stole my Audi a few months ago (I got it back from the police since then.. Not in the same condition and without the stereo system I built myself. but nonetheless I got it back..) He was literally my best friend one second, spending every day together.. then one night he said "yo can i see your keys real quick" I tossed him my keys and didn't see my car for over a month.. It was a really shitty month.. my car had all my tools and the most of the tools and utilities I used in order to provide tuning throughout the pacific northwest.. my friend had recently begun shooting dope and I think it caused him to essentially go a little crazy because he was texting me a bunch of shit after he stole my car, just saying that he thinks i was plotting against him and ridiculous things like that.. Anyways.. Long story short, I was unable to really continue operating the same way I was so I had to sit and think about what I was going to do in the mean time until the police retrieved my Audi..

Thus, sitting at home with no means of transportation I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at what I feel are pretty good prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $160 and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Getting lit up there on the facebooks pal. Might wanna do some followups with your customers and not leave them hanging

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
royce5950

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 11:05:02 AM »

Unfortunately, no matter what some situations can not be remedied.. I go the distance to please any individual I do business with and I never leave a customer hanging.. If you look at my reviews you will see that time and time again I have worked with customers as long as it takes, whether that be deep into the night or for a matter of days if it takes that.. In order to see it through that no customer of mine is forgotten without a resolution to the situation.. I'm not sure which review you're referring to but I feel like it's pretty lame when I have countless positive reviews that are a testament to how hard I work to try and see it through that my customers are happy and pleased with the services and products that I provide.. I mean, why feel the need to point out a negative review when the positive reviews greatly outweigh the negative?

I have followed up with every customer that has ever reached out to me with an issue and I have always provided multiple options to choose from in order to remediate the matter.. In very few rare cases, I have been threatened by customers and harassed very soon after the customer placed an order and decided they weren't happy, unfortunately in those very few rare cases, certain individuals seemed to want a fight rather than any sort of logical or reasonable solution to the matter and they paint a picture that I am a scam artist or that I am out to rip people off but that isn't the case whatsoever..

Just try and remember there are always 2 sides to every story. Don't just conclude that I am not an honest person or that I don't conduct business in a fair and honorable manner..

And lastly, of all of the reviews you will find anywhere, you will not find even ONE single complaint or remark regarding the quality of the tunes I provide. You might find an individual here and there complaining about money but never will you find anyone saying anything negative about quality Smiley

Also, P.P.S, I strongly encourage that anyone that purchases a tuned file from the site should feel great peace of mind, as you have nothing to worry about. I use stripe to process payments and stripe has a very solid record for being fair regarding disputes. I'm not going to burn you and I assure you that you're going to receive a quality tuned file at a very fair price.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 11:11:49 AM »

I'm not logged into Facebook right now in my web browser but from what its showing me, Facebook says I have 4.5 stars and I can only see that one review that claims one of my customers didn't receive the services they paid for and they are "disgusted.." I not only followed up with that individual but I even provided them with a partial refund over half of what they paid + they got to keep the parts they paid for and they still got a quality tune that I calibrated especially for them. I feel like they should be happy at this point, but it's business, unfortunately you can't please everybody and once again there's 2 sides to every story and it's basically just their word against mine.. I know your very intelligent Marty and you've got to understand where I'm coming from  Huh

royce5950

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 11:17:30 AM »

ITS AUGUST 3RD!!

Beginning today all tuned files have been discounted nearly 50%  Grin
Many stage 1, stage 1+ and stage 2 tuned files as well as any tuned files with functions like launch control are marked down as low as only $100!

Instantly download your tuned file and flash it today! No more waiting!

All thru August no tuned file in our database is priced higher than $140! Select the file that matches your ECU p/n and see exactly how much your tuned file would cost you!

(Note: I am still updating prices as we speak, wait til atleast 1pm Pacific time to see an update if your tuned file is still $190 - $240)

Promo ending Aug 31st

royce5950

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 06:53:36 PM »

Just a quick heads up, around 90% of all the files in the database are currently available for as little only $100 and as always, you'll experience an instant download and I've spent a great deal of time properly integrating the #1 payment processing platform in the world into the site. Stripe processes billions of dollars worth of payments made online and on tons of your favorite apps. It's quick, secure and seamless. As soon as you find a compatible tune on our site and you click on the buy button for the stage you desire, a checkout window will appear and you will see a green indicator in your address bar, signifying that the page is SSL encrypted and you can safely enter your payment details. In fact, I have ensured that the entire site is configured to force https:// so your entire experience on the site is secure.

As I've mentioned before, all the 1.8T files include a really detailed and very concise walk through guide full of helpful illustrations to get you from beginning to end in the flash process. All tuned files for the 2.0T FSI (MED 9.1) come with just the file itself (this is because thanks to tools like Mpps, flashing an MED9.1 file is as easy as select make, model, engine/ecu then select file and Mpps handles the rest.

Also, you can email me any time day or night at v3performancetuned@gmail.com and I accept text messages anytime @ +1(302)44-TUNED

aron

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2021, 08:38:05 AM »

I'm looking to purchase a full map pack for Audi TT HW 0261208005 SW 1037369398

Is this something you can help me with?
mkivgit

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2021, 06:00:43 PM »

ok so I bought this mans tune, so far every file is completely empty and he has not responded to any of my texts, emails etc. maybe its a mistake or a complete scam? not sure but im sitting here and just gave some random person $190.  looks like I need to call my debit card company and cancel that transaction
mkivgit

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2021, 07:34:31 PM »

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

okay so after doing some research, this guy is a complete scam. DO NOT let the low cost lure you in. Sure, he may answer a few of your questions upfront, tell you, you have his number if you have future questions etc.  but it is all a front.  and if you think about it, sure you may feel secure because you have his contact info, yet what good is that if it is never answered.  Every tune on his website is totally blank, its literally files that open to other blank files.  some named, "Flashed ECU" others, "Bonus Stuff" .  thats what you pay for, about 5 empty folders. prior to all this research I said F it hundred bucks its worth a shot, so I am speaking from first hand experience. I obviously called my bank to cancel the charge i explained the situation and (luckily) am getting every penny back, however the charge did show up as some very strange name.  Ontop of that the bank said they have had various people with similar experiences (not sure if she meant withh this exact guy or just the service he uses to withdraw the funds) and are doing a big investigation into them.  so yea idk i doubt the swats about to kick in this douches front door but soon enough he will have that meaningless website shut down. 

You would think the time it took to come up with the idea let alone create a website etc. he could have found a way to be a productive member of society.  oh well.. some people are meant to amount to nothing. 

OVERALL. THIS MAN IS A COMPLETE SCAM   
vdubnation
Turboman
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2021, 07:43:21 PM »

Do you have anything to say about this ?

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

okay so after doing some research, this guy is a complete scam. DO NOT let the low cost lure you in. Sure, he may answer a few of your questions upfront, tell you, you have his number if you have future questions etc.  but it is all a front.  and if you think about it, sure you may feel secure because you have his contact info, yet what good is that if it is never answered.  Every tune on his website is totally blank, its literally files that open to other blank files.  some named, "Flashed ECU" others, "Bonus Stuff" .  thats what you pay for, about 5 empty folders. prior to all this research I said F it hundred bucks its worth a shot, so I am speaking from first hand experience. I obviously called my bank to cancel the charge i explained the situation and (luckily) am getting every penny back, however the charge did show up as some very strange name.  Ontop of that the bank said they have had various people with similar experiences (not sure if she meant withh this exact guy or just the service he uses to withdraw the funds) and are doing a big investigation into them.  so yea idk i doubt the swats about to kick in this douches front door but soon enough he will have that meaningless website shut down.

You would think the time it took to come up with the idea let alone create a website etc. he could have found a way to be a productive member of society.  oh well.. some people are meant to amount to nothing.

OVERALL. THIS MAN IS A COMPLETE SCAM   
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 07:56:53 PM »

Post the file.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
mkivgit

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 09:17:26 AM »

update, the kid hit me back up, all files are empty still but apparently he is going to send me the correct ones.  I have another tune anyway and got my money back so I am very doubtful I'll even use this one, the process I had to go through makes me extremely skeptical that he is professional and knows what he is doing.
royce5950

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 08:12:49 PM »

I don't normally check my facebook that often but as soon as I saw that you had messaged me I responded very quickly in order to assist you. Remember when you place an order that you receive an email directly after a successful payment is captured. Inside that email is all of my contact information and it says "support phone number". had you contacted me at that number or via the support email address which is also in that email that dispatches following a successful payment, you would have received an extremely fast response, in which I would have assisted you with whatever you needed help with right away.. I love helping customers and I try explicitly hard to ensure that every customer is a happy customer..

royce5950

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 08:47:54 PM »

I would like to mention, first and foremost, before I continue, that I have extensively tested and analyzed the file dispatch system i created for the site, verifying each and every compressed archive that is dispatched via the site, and there is not a single archive which contains nothing. I spent a lot of time ensuring that everything was packaged correctly and each archive contains all the files they are supposed to have within them. I ran tests prior, directly after as well as regularly in the months that followed deployment of the site. even to this day I still regularly test and ensure that the system I put together dispatches files properly. I am discouraged that I didn't come back to check this thread sooner so I could respond to this troubling accusation much much sooner.. Anyways, continuing.

in response to your next message:

update, the kid hit me back up, all files are empty still but apparently he is going to send me the correct ones.  I have another tune anyway and got my money back so I am very doubtful I'll even use this one, the process I had to go through makes me extremely skeptical that he is professional and knows what he is doing.

You did not receive an empty file. when you make a purchase, the checkout page is very simple. it contains only a small number of boxes for the customer to fill out their payment information.. So other than
'card number'
'name on card'
'exp date'
'3 or 4 digit security code'

right before those 4 boxes, the very first box asks you to begin by entering your email address. this email address is where your payment confirmation is sent which also includes all of my contact information in order to reach out to me for support if necessary aaaand drum roll please!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: