Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tuned Files For Audi/VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines [Instant Download]  (Read 3096 times)
royce5950

my music https://cutt.ly/9inelp

You can check out the database of tuned files which I've calibrated over the last few years..
https://v3tunedfiles.com

I'm still working on the website as time permits but the database of files is fully functional and you can easily navigate and purchase the tuned files available on the site..

I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at super affordable prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $100 and they all are calibrated with care and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

As far as the tunes, all 1.8T files come with complete instructions from beginning to end as well as everything needed to flash the file (cable driver, nefmoto software..)
2.0T files only include the file itself, youll want to order MPPS atleast v16 clone in order to flash.

I also accept other forms of payment such as cryptocurrency

When I started learning how to tune these ECUs a few years short of a decade ago.. I would have been so excited and happy to find a tune for my ECU for so cheap.. When I started tuning it was basically $600 or your rolling stock and there was not really much other option.. Maybe you might have found a used ecu with a tune flashed to it for like $400.. I know some of you remember those days. Well things have come a long way since then. This community here has blossomed and grown over the years, your options of who you want to purchase your tune from have broadened significantly! However the cost for a tune from one of the big name tuners haven't really decreased all too much.. And contrary to popular belief you don't get a warranty with a big name tune.. I have many reviews which credit my tunes for being of great quality and I have never not even once had a customer ever tell me that any component was ever damaged after flashing one of my tuned files to their ECU. As with any business, I can't make every single customer I encounter love me.. It's unfortunate that some of the individuals ive dealt with have been quick to try and smear me or the service I provide.. But I am not a cheat nor am I going to take your money and not give you what you paid for. I promise that you are going to get a quality tune for a great price and that tune will be downloaded instantly just moments after submitting your payment.. There is no way I can do you wrong in this process.. I have been helping customers locally and all over the U.S and even abroad internationally on many different platforms, I was a gold seller on eBay, selling pre-tuned ECUs for years, and sold hundreds of those modules. My feedback was 92.7% positive when I quit selling on eBay due to what I felt were unfair fees that I was being charged, it was great in the beginning however as I was around 2 years in, the offers weren't as generous and they werent providing free listing anymore, so I was being charged the listing fee, seller fees and a monthly fee.. I had to stop. I've been advertising on Craigslist for years and helped hundreds of customers locally with all sorts of Vw and Audi related services and repairs, offerup, Facebook and I also get a lot of local business via Google as well (that was before covid.. Business has basically died on a local level since the pandemic.. It's really rough.. But that's not what I'm here to get into..) What I'm here to address is that it hurts and it's lame that the first two responses I got on this topic were just negative and unproductive.. I think overall I get great feedback and I am proud of what I have done for every customer I have ever encountered.. I have worked tirelessly to assist these people on so many levels on so many occasions over the years and I stand by what I do.. Anyone with common sense who isn't just throwing salt or acting with harmful intent  would have looked at my reviews and seen that I actually have a track record for receiving good positive feedback which outweighs any negative feedback I have received by a great majority.. I maintain a solid 4.4 star average and 2 or 3 of the 1 star reviews I've received aren't even from actual customers of mine and ontop of that had no actual message to accompany the 1 star? But that's the way the system works.. I can't change that.

It's just a bummer that here I am, trying to give back to the community by offering tuned files for a what I believe are honest, fair prices and I am trying to help people who are really struggling, who might not have the time to devote to learning how to tune because something came up in their lives, they just had a kid, they are a single dad, they are struggling with something in life impeding their ability to focus and now they are at a standstill and their car is still Stock and they are not confident with their abilities and they are scared they are going to damage their engine.. Etc.. So I thought maybe I could help those of you who are dealing with something like this with a way to a quality tuned file for a small percentage of what the big guys are charging.. I by all means never built this site with the intent to capitalize on the tuning industry or become rich from the tunes on my site. I just wanted to give back in a constructive way and maybe make enough money to put gas in my car for a week or two and take my wife and daughter out to a nice meal on occasion.. I'm not a web designer and I don't know how to code, but just like tuning I tried and tried relentlessly until I got it dialed in and this site is yet another fruit of my labor. I'm proud of what I do and what I continue to do and I have no hate or ill will towards any of you all. I love you all and I just think it wasnt very productive or positive the way that my initial post was embraced.. It's one thing to warn everyone that you've uncovered that I am evading prosecution for operating a ecu tuning scheme which made me a multi millionaire by selling corrupt tunes and then stealing customers credit cards and draining all of their accounts only discovered by my customers after their car exploded because all the files are potentially corrupt.. Etc.. Informing the users of this forum of that sort of thing is productive.. Pointing out one review out of a majority of positive feedback (and lots of my customers actually say really nice things about me in my reviews too.. I just don't get it..) I mean.. That's not how you make a positive impact on this community..

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance after purchasing your tune for whatever reason. I will always do what I can in order to assist!

Support@v3tunedfiles.com is the support email for the site, always on alert in my blackberry! and send text to +1(302)44-TUNED Anytime!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 07:59:16 PM by royce5950 » Logged

Tuned Files ⚡ For Audi/VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ https://v3tunedfiles.com
Pr3muToS

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 05:25:15 AM »

You can check out the database of tuned files which I've calibrated over the last few years..

I'm still working on the website as time permits but the database of files is fully functional and you can easily navigate and purchase the tuned files available on the site..

A friend of mine who I had known since I was 13 years old stole my Audi a few months ago (I got it back from the police since then.. Not in the same condition and without the stereo system I built myself. but nonetheless I got it back..) He was literally my best friend one second, spending every day together.. then one night he said "yo can i see your keys real quick" I tossed him my keys and didn't see my car for over a month.. It was a really shitty month.. my car had all my tools and the most of the tools and utilities I used in order to provide tuning throughout the pacific northwest.. my friend had recently begun shooting dope and I think it caused him to essentially go a little crazy because he was texting me a bunch of shit after he stole my car, just saying that he thinks i was plotting against him and ridiculous things like that.. Anyways.. Long story short, I was unable to really continue operating the same way I was so I had to sit and think about what I was going to do in the mean time until the police retrieved my Audi..

Thus, sitting at home with no means of transportation I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at what I feel are pretty good prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $160 and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

As far as the tunes, all 1.8T files come with complete instructions from beginning to end as well as everything needed to flash the file (cable driver, nefmoto software..)
2.0T files only include the file itself, youll want to order MPPS atleast v16 clone in order to flash.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/V3PerformanceSoftware/reviews/?ref=page_internal

^^

Marty

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:14:28 AM »

A friend of mine who I had known since I was 13 years old stole my Audi a few months ago (I got it back from the police since then.. Not in the same condition and without the stereo system I built myself. but nonetheless I got it back..) He was literally my best friend one second, spending every day together.. then one night he said "yo can i see your keys real quick" I tossed him my keys and didn't see my car for over a month.. It was a really shitty month.. my car had all my tools and the most of the tools and utilities I used in order to provide tuning throughout the pacific northwest.. my friend had recently begun shooting dope and I think it caused him to essentially go a little crazy because he was texting me a bunch of shit after he stole my car, just saying that he thinks i was plotting against him and ridiculous things like that.. Anyways.. Long story short, I was unable to really continue operating the same way I was so I had to sit and think about what I was going to do in the mean time until the police retrieved my Audi..

Thus, sitting at home with no means of transportation I put together this site in hopes to offer tuned files, that can be instantly downloaded, at what I feel are pretty good prices.. Some of the tunes are as low as $160 and its really easy to navigate and make payment then you instantly receive your tuned file.. super easy.. The website isn't done by all means though.. you can search for "V3 Performance Tuned" on google or facebook and find tons of good reviews showing that I don't blow things up.. I also purchased 30 black FT232 OBD > USB Flash cables to sell via the site but the pages to order the cables arent setup yet.. if youd like to order one you can text me at +1(302)44-TUNED and I can send you an invoice directly to your email..

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Getting lit up there on the facebooks pal. Might wanna do some followups with your customers and not leave them hanging

royce5950

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 11:05:02 AM »

Unfortunately, no matter what some situations can not be remedied.. I go the distance to please any individual I do business with and I never leave a customer hanging.. If you look at my reviews you will see that time and time again I have worked with customers as long as it takes, whether that be deep into the night or for a matter of days if it takes that.. In order to see it through that no customer of mine is forgotten without a resolution to the situation.. I'm not sure which review you're referring to but I feel like it's pretty lame when I have countless positive reviews that are a testament to how hard I work to try and see it through that my customers are happy and pleased with the services and products that I provide.. I mean, why feel the need to point out a negative review when the positive reviews greatly outweigh the negative?

I have followed up with every customer that has ever reached out to me with an issue and I have always provided multiple options to choose from in order to remediate the matter.. In very few rare cases, I have been threatened by customers and harassed very soon after the customer placed an order and decided they weren't happy, unfortunately in those very few rare cases, certain individuals seemed to want a fight rather than any sort of logical or reasonable solution to the matter and they paint a picture that I am a scam artist or that I am out to rip people off but that isn't the case whatsoever..

Just try and remember there are always 2 sides to every story. Don't just conclude that I am not an honest person or that I don't conduct business in a fair and honorable manner..

And lastly, of all of the reviews you will find anywhere, you will not find even ONE single complaint or remark regarding the quality of the tunes I provide. You might find an individual here and there complaining about money but never will you find anyone saying anything negative about quality Smiley

Also, P.P.S, I strongly encourage that anyone that purchases a tuned file from the site should feel great peace of mind, as you have nothing to worry about. I use stripe to process payments and stripe has a very solid record for being fair regarding disputes. I'm not going to burn you and I assure you that you're going to receive a quality tuned file at a very fair price.

royce5950

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 11:11:49 AM »

I'm not logged into Facebook right now in my web browser but from what its showing me, Facebook says I have 4.5 stars and I can only see that one review that claims one of my customers didn't receive the services they paid for and they are "disgusted.." I not only followed up with that individual but I even provided them with a partial refund over half of what they paid + they got to keep the parts they paid for and they still got a quality tune that I calibrated especially for them. I feel like they should be happy at this point, but it's business, unfortunately you can't please everybody and once again there's 2 sides to every story and it's basically just their word against mine.. I know your very intelligent Marty and you've got to understand where I'm coming from  Huh

royce5950

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 11:17:30 AM »

ITS AUGUST 3RD!!

Beginning today all tuned files have been discounted nearly 50%  Grin
Many stage 1, stage 1+ and stage 2 tuned files as well as any tuned files with functions like launch control are marked down as low as only $100!

Instantly download your tuned file and flash it today! No more waiting!

All thru August no tuned file in our database is priced higher than $140! Select the file that matches your ECU p/n and see exactly how much your tuned file would cost you!

(Note: I am still updating prices as we speak, wait til atleast 1pm Pacific time to see an update if your tuned file is still $190 - $240)

Promo ending Aug 31st

royce5950

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 06:53:36 PM »

Just a quick heads up, around 90% of all the files in the database are currently available for as little only $100 and as always, you'll experience an instant download and I've spent a great deal of time properly integrating the #1 payment processing platform in the world into the site. Stripe processes billions of dollars worth of payments made online and on tons of your favorite apps. It's quick, secure and seamless. As soon as you find a compatible tune on our site and you click on the buy button for the stage you desire, a checkout window will appear and you will see a green indicator in your address bar, signifying that the page is SSL encrypted and you can safely enter your payment details. In fact, I have ensured that the entire site is configured to force https:// so your entire experience on the site is secure.

As I've mentioned before, all the 1.8T files include a really detailed and very concise walk through guide full of helpful illustrations to get you from beginning to end in the flash process. All tuned files for the 2.0T FSI (MED 9.1) come with just the file itself (this is because thanks to tools like Mpps, flashing an MED9.1 file is as easy as select make, model, engine/ecu then select file and Mpps handles the rest.

Also, you can email me any time day or night at v3performancetuned@gmail.com and I accept text messages anytime @ +1(302)44-TUNED

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: