Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Read ECU Passat W8 07D906018C  (Read 6433 times)
Chris070

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2020, 09:50:58 PM »

You guys and this community are absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much Smiley
S4VAGE_B5

We don't make power, we discover it..

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2024, 11:21:53 AM »

So, I am also working with the W8 ECU (07D 906 018 AP) and have created a fairly stout file that makes quite an impact on the way these "luxury" engines put down their power. Live-tuning with WinOLS and my UCM100 is flawless, but, when trying to hand over the file to the flash EEPROM the ECU bricks. Checksums are all valid across MPPS, KESS V2, and WinOLS. I even sent the file to a friend across the pond and he has also verified with multiple tools that the checksums are fine. He said I may need to have a manual correction done for this to be flashable. When flashing the file to the ECU has completed, the serial EEPROM (5P08C3) corrupts in response. I can flash the original serial EEPROM data back successfully, and it reads back fine, but once I connect the ECU to a power source the flash communicates with the serial EEPROM and slaps all of the data around... I would really like to be able to drive my car with the file in the ECU instead of only being able to use it over real-time export. I imagine someone will know what wonky trick is needed for yet another odd ME7.1.1 ECU variant giving me trouble.

SHHHHH.. It's spooling...
prj

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 01:05:38 AM »

These ECU's don't support live tuning unless you have an OLS300 emulator in them.
Not sure what you're talking about.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: